Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• Archangel

• Mustard Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest papaduc
I know what you're saying but I don't see the issue at all -

???

Didn't mean to sound like I had an issue? Sorry to anyone I offended, seriously.

I was just making an observation based on what hants said.

Nah mate!

I didn't mean to come off offended either, 'cos well, what the heck reason would I have?

This 'conversation' pops-up every COTC so my comments were just me own 2p thrown in to the 'bigger thread' if ya will - see if I couldn't help clarify a little...

However being a stoned stoner FlowwolF kinda hinders lending clarity to owt, so, WTF I actually said in anyone elseseses eyes I rilly f'n dunno :blub:

I don't think anyone else took offence at yer popst either mate - we all just kinda 'pitchin' in' to the pot - don't sweat it.

Be well buddy! ',;~}~

Nah, I know what you mean mate, I was on the same lines. I saw it get mentioned last month as well so I was just giving my opinion on it. :wink:

It is a picture competition and that is solely how the mods judge it and choose the pictures.

Would I vote for resin ravers picture as a member of this site (and he does look as though he will win it this month)???...

No.

For me the kudo's that are associated with winning COTC (and there are a lot of 'em) would be wasted on voting for Resin Raver.

Ratdog gets my vote this month.

kgb got my vote

didnt include resin raver as for all i know that could be a pic of someone elses plant,,,like when a member got his entry removed cos it wasnt his pic that was selected for the comp

well done to all,,some superb pics of great buds :yinyang:

has to be Poachers noname for myself, might be not be best looking of the bunch but if a we could scratch and sniff that picture i assure you all you would vote for poacher too :ouch:

Bom!