Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GREENDUP on the basis that it was that bud which made me drool the most.

Look at it again, go on.

while that is a nice bud, i only see one :wink:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• Archangel

• Mustard Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jon Clobert - Bubblegum 4 me, congrats, she is just stunning.

Very hard not to give it to Mustard Tiger - Chocolope. Furry looking Trichs, amazing.

& Resin Raver - Pink Kush, simply lush.

Well done all nominees. :wink:

id suggest taking them out your grow room against a good back drop, add some pasaz...some stunning pics ntless mate. :yep:

Not always about the buds imo, aesthetics, having fans or string in the background detracts from the bud and clutters the photo. my 2p

My bad RD :rofl:

Hawaii 5-0 visits from another forum, posts 1 pic and is away :rofl:

"C'est la vie" = 'Such is life' lol

Edited by Archangel

Gone for the mustard tiger........Resin Raver's one sweet looking girl tho $;-"!

Edited by passintime

lol what bud?

Its just a leafy purple plant that hasnt any bud strutcher.

Rr

Funny man and what a first post! I hope you were sarcastic. Either that or you've never grown outdoors in the UK.

AT :spliff:

We have better weather here in Hawaii. This is one of my outdoor Pink Kush and I wasn't being sarcastic. I would of voted for hantshaze over my kush any day. Its one monster man. cant see why guys vote for colour, maybe its you dont get any. But your correct about not growing in the uk, its a crap hole!

Isn't a rookie aloud to comment on something in his first post? Only had a look because a buddy of mine said check it out. Think I'll head back to 420mag.

Resin Raver lol

EDIT

I cant put my pick up in this thread. If I can be arsed I'll put it in the gallery.

And for that reason I'm out

Poacher for me this month :yep:

Owd