Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• Archangel

• Mustard Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A real tough selection this month. They are all so good but I'm leaning toward the Grape Diesel or the Pink Kush. Well done to all nominees, great buds. :ranting:

Weedmonsta's baby's arm for me this month. Good effort from everyone (I had to make 2 visits to make my mind up as well).

Bio.

Guest papaduc

Resin reaver's pic is sweet as it gets really. I think it's almost unfair on everyone else when a pink bitch like that gets posted.

Guest hantshaze
Resin reaver's pic is sweet as it gets really. I think it's almost unfair on everyone else when a pink bitch like that gets posted.

Mmmmm God Damn Coloured plants :stoned:;)

HantsHaze.......

Rat dog got my vote, my killers are starting to spiral like your and it looks so cool, how long do you flower your killers by the way rat dog?

Gunner

Guest papaduc

Mmmmm God Damn Coloured plants :D:(

HantsHaze.......

To be honest, it's a weird one this, because whether you vote on this plant is dependent on whether you're voting for the nicest picture, or the best quality bud.

If I could chop and keep any of the nominations for my own smoke, it'd probably be jon clobert's. If I was gonna stick the pic to my wall in a funked out bedroom, it'd be resin reaver's.

Whatever your opinion on pic vs bud, personally I think certain things should be taken into consideration a bit more, such as burned/badly damaged leaves. I don't think any of the cotc entries should have burned or crispy leaf everywhere. Especially nute burned ones.

Nute burnt leafs say to me `harsh smoke` so they're not as mouth watering to look at. So if the colours aren't right it's a no no for me. Whereas weedsmoker's pic looks like it's been hit with something environmental or fungal, and the bud looks lush, so the bud seems more appealing in that way, but at the same time it still takes away massively from the pic itself, so if pic appeal is the main criteria then I think there are others which should have gone in ahead of it.

It's a hard one. It's almost like bud of the month vs pic of the month. I think in a bud of the month comp, the results of this poll would be completely different.

Yay!

First diary and a nomination for COTC - happy with that!

Nice one mods...

:(

Gone for JC's Bubblegum,really enjoyed his epic BG diary,so much so,i bought some seeds meself.

MT

KGB got my vote - all the others were *awful*.

And I mean *all*.

And I rilly mean *awful* too.

Very poor do you lot - pull yer f'n socks up FFS - yer letting us *all* down :yep::(:D:yep:

:yep:

Be well ya buggers!

FW - "A sucker for 'colourful green' "

Mmmmm God Damn Coloured plants :D:(

HantsHaze.......

:yep: :yep:

how long do you flower your killers by the way rat dog?

Gunner

Usually 7.5-8 weeks mate, but i want to take my current one a bit longer if i have the patience, space as always is a big problem though, as i have 5 ks/sb`s waiting desperately to flower :yep:

Thanks for your vote dude :B):

Mmmmm God Damn Coloured plants :yep::yep:

HantsHaze.......

To be honest, it's a weird one this, because whether you vote on this plant is dependent on whether you're voting for the nicest picture, or the best quality bud.

If I could chop and keep any of the nominations for my own smoke, it'd probably be jon clobert's. If I was gonna stick the pic to my wall in a funked out bedroom, it'd be resin reaver's.

Whatever your opinion on pic vs bud, personally I think certain things should be taken into consideration a bit more, such as burned/badly damaged leaves. I don't think any of the cotc entries should have burned or crispy leaf everywhere. Especially nute burned ones.

Nute burnt leafs say to me `harsh smoke` so they're not as mouth watering to look at. So if the colours aren't right it's a no no for me. Whereas weedsmoker's pic looks like it's been hit with something environmental or fungal, and the bud looks lush, so the bud seems more appealing in that way, but at the same time it still takes away massively from the pic itself, so if pic appeal is the main criteria then I think there are others which should have gone in ahead of it.

It's a hard one. It's almost like bud of the month vs pic of the month. I think in a bud of the month comp, the results of this poll would be completely different.

I knopw what you're saying but I don't see the issue at all -

The competition isn't a 'crop' comp. as such - the pics are originally chosen by the mods on a couple or so points, not least of which is aesthetics/composition and pic quality - least as far as I understood from what I read here when I first checked into COTC details - I'm sure they were quite clear about what it was all about to "them", and 'they' being the originators of the competition and it's rules we're on the territory of pure prerogative here - to me it more or less equated to 'overall impact' of the shot - contents quality and photographic aesthetics.

End of the day though, they turn *their* noms over to us, and how we vote is essentially up to us then, innit?

Dunno why TF I'm wafflin' on about this anymore now, 'cos I am rilly quite f'n :(:yep::D indeed :B):!

Uhhhmmm, cheers! Be well, heheheheh...

',;~}~

e2a D'oh! - and here it is posted in every month's COTC anouncement:

"...in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month...

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded."

Think that clears it up quite nicely meself - seems it's a photo competition - heheheh...

Edited by FlowwolF