Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its hard to tell by just pictures but I had to go with the Bubblegum as I know that smoke well. the Big Kush looks great I might grow one as an ornamental plant:) Well done to everyone, very impressive.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• FlowwolF

• Archangel

• Mustard Tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest weedmonsta
Its hard to tell by just pictures

thats the whole point, go by your fave pic...as its a best picture contest :wassnnme:

Edited by weedmonsta

Thanks for the nomination mods and the votes fellow 420 ers. A huge thanks to VRG for the blues, the picture does not do this strain justice as it is not the best looking plant I have grown but it is by far the nicest weed I have ever smoked.

Im shocked to get the nomination as we had such problems with the cold temps etc. Still Im well chuffed some people like my pic.

Jons Bubblegum is the best looking plant there in my opinion but I still voted for myself :wink: (well I do want the seeds). The pink one looks nice BUT its a bit gimic me thinks!

Weeds

Guest Durtski
Resin Raver - Pink Kush for me with sir mustard in a close second. :wassnnme::soap:

Oh yes they are STUNNING, what wonderful colours & to think you can smoke it...I wouldnt have the heart to do it myself :notworthy:

Another fine selection :ninja:

Mustard Tiger's Chocolope gets my vote, looks perfect and I think it was grown with CFL's,,,,,,,,amazing!

Another fine selection :yinyang:

Mustard Tiger's Chocolope gets my vote, looks perfect and I think it was grown with CFL's,,,,,,,,amazing!

Cheers PB!

That's one of the 250w HPS grown ones.

The CFL grown shots are from my last grow - they're earlier on in my diary.

Its gotta be Resin Raver..

what a neat looking, fall colored plant... truly unique.

Outstanding color... quite impressive...

Winner.