sweets from a monsta

Guest weedmonsta

Yeah wish ya well weedmonsta.

Those girls look like they'll give you a decent smoke too.

them girls ar fattening up, now mate :guitar: wont be long and youl have some top end smoke dude . my jack47,s ar ready for the chop now . well link up for a summer smoke soon mate . :yinyang::smoke:

Guest weedmonsta

madrobar mukka, villain and power painter thanks, i hope you are all cool guys... smokie bro... we will have to make another 420 sweetseeds competition blunt like last year :skin_up::spliff::smokin::fart::yep:

Edited by weedmonsta

yeh w/m mate ,well roll one each . . :smokin: i carnt wait to try this jack 47 ,thats drying out. :smoke:

Guest weedmonsta

a few more pics... first the psico

post-26220-0-74674400-1308079805_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-95175400-1308079819_thumb.jpg

this girl stinks, sweet and peppery/spicy... i think maybe 7-10 days left as some of the trichs are starting to go cloudy

now the fb#2

post-26220-0-47629700-1308079859_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-38569400-1308079911_thumb.jpg

the fb#2 is all pistils and leaves but the buds are heavy..... maybe still 3 weeks left, i think shes a longer flowering pheno

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

sweet looking buds mate ,considering you nealy lost the plants . buds ar going to be fat at harvest . the fb#2 looks like a proper sativa. :guitar: should smoke sweet . :yinyang:

Guest weedmonsta

yes m8... i chopped the psico last night, as i noticed a few of the trichs starting to go amber :) will have some smoke soon :yep:

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

not smoking much m8.. just the small lower buds :) half a joint an im stoned :/ (and it works well for my plp) there is a slight pineapple smell and its slightly spicy too... not getting the proper taste yet.. but im going to vape a bit soon, and ill comment on the taste then ;) if im able to type lol..

its only just gone in the jar so ill do a proper smoke report in a couple of weeks :yep:

the other girl is still flowering lol, still putting out new pistils and cant hold her own weight any more

Edited by weedmonsta

yeh they will be a better smoke in a few weeks for sure . im smoking a j of 1 year cured killer,and its mouth watering . :stoned: glad you have got some good buds mate.and more to come aswell :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

hi friends ;)

This psicodelicia has been in a jar nearly 2 weeks now and is curing nicely ;)

The smell.... its sweet/spicy with a hint of pineapple.

The look.... nice grey/green buds with a lot of trichomes.

the feel.... very solid nugs awesomely sticky but not damp feeling and rock hard, it fluffs to a diferent green when its been in my grinder and a little goes a long way.

The high.... very high, only takes a few puffs for the stoned feeling to come over you... gives a strange clear feeling in the body and a fuzzy head, easy to concentrate though and its great for being artistic.

The taste (vaped).... very sweet, almost sugary, again with pineapple, long lasting sweet aftertaste almost like chewits

The taste (tobacco joint).... still sweet but the pepperyness comes through on the inhale but on the exhale the sweetness comes through.

E2a: the aftertaste lasts with me about 20 mins after the vape hit ;)

post-26220-0-13133000-1309630472_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-82370200-1309630491_thumb.jpg

I hope you enjoy my smoke report on the pcicodelicia, there will be one more to come when the flashback #2 is dried and had a cure (its currently in brown paper bag).

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

Quality pics n description WM,..the FB2 looks just like the ones i grew out a while back so if thi smoke owt like ul be fairly happy im sure.more of a UP for me than a heavy hitter kinda ya know.

but your CC descrip sounds bang on to what mine were so maybe thats shows a pretty stable strain,...think il be gettin more sweet seeds next grow. :skin_up: ...anyow nice one n enjoy WM....peace,bizz. :yinyang:

sounds nice ,i do like me a pinapple bud. . the pic of the ground up bud looks darker for sure,maybe the chlorofil is breaking down on the outsides . :unsure::skin_up: