sweets from a monsta

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

gallery_26220_1849_47989.jpg

Hi guys thanks to Withnail, uk420 and the sweeteseeds team for providing my seeds for this years comp, and I wish the other participants good luck :wink:

Im going to try a little experiment with these seeds..I have these little plastic vials I bought a while ago for putting odd seeds in to stop them getting damaged,(better than loads of zippy bags) and thought they might be good for germing in :ouch: no need to touch the seed after splitting, and you can see through the vial to easily see weather the seed has split or not without disturbing the seed :yep: . They are just standing in a small dark container on top of my router for warmth

I have the 3 vials lettered as a, b and c. and the plants will be labelled accordingly.

they are allocated as follows:

Tube `A` Double White

Tube `B` Psicodelicia

Tube `C` Flashback #2

They were all put into their respective tubes at 01:25 on 9th of january 2010.

post-26220-1294589858_thumb.jpgpost-26220-1294589866_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys... just checked my seeds in their vials... It worked `B` has split and is showing a bit of tap-root (see pic) and the others are not far behind :) . I wasn't expecting them to split that fast lol, lets hope they grow well and get me a holiday to Amsterdam lol

post-26220-1294681936_thumb.jpg

i will be potting these on when they have all split then they will be put under my 125w cfl veg light.

Good luck with the grow & comp weedmonsta & interesting experiment for germing you've got going on there and so far seems to be working so nice1 lol

Hi weedmonsta!

Looks like a good germination method lol Lets hope they all sprout :P

Sweet smokes and keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Guest weedmonsta

Thanks serpent, tommy and born 2 toke i have grown a few sweetseeds strains now and not had a single one fail to sprout :yinyang:

the germing in a small tube of water seems to work :wink: and the temp on top of my router seems to be ideal for germing seeds:)

gallery_26220_1849_5746.gif

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

14 jan...1st seed has broke the surface it is `C` the Flashback #2.

16 jan...`B` had to be replaced as it reached the surface and fell over, looked rotten...my first sweetseeds seed to fail since i have been growing them.

17 jan...`A` has broken through and is now under the light with `C`.

just got to wait for the new `B` to show herself and we will be in buisness...

i will do some photos when all 3 are in the veg cab together and growing :rolleyes:

Hey Weed. All is going well so far then apart from the one seed :( Never mind you can soon germ another real quick. Thats a crazy germ method you use. You going to start loads of people buying routers and small plastic tubes :wink: :rofl:

Crackon dude :rofl:

DC1

Guest weedmonsta

The replacement for `B` is still a no-show, i put it straight in the compost :B): ill give it a couple more days before i plant the last one... the others are doing ok :yahoo: with `C` ahead of `A`

im going to get the light closer to them now they are a little bigger.

post-26220-1295628167_thumb.jpg