sweets from a monsta

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys,

i potted up the `a` and `c` into 4 inch pots now, in cheapo wilko compost (97p or something for 15L) its nice stuff, dark and not many bigger bits in it.

i also added some root stuff to the pots (freebie) thanks for that link vince noir

and watered them in.. back under the cfl and they seem to be loving it :)

the side branches are starting to form now, wont be long before i fim them for the first time

plant `b` and the big devil are getting a nice size too :)

anyway here a a few pictures

A

post-26220-0-55555500-1298059982_thumb.jpg

B

post-26220-0-78825300-1298060036_thumb.jpgpost-26220-0-19616600-1298060041_thumb.jpg

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

thanks njd im happy with them, ill be potting up `b` and the big devil soon :) they are growing faster now, it wont be long before i put them under the 400w

Edited by weedmonsta

They're looking good weedmonsta, don't worry with the Psico, hehe, I have a plant like that right now and she is the most productive among the 9 I'm flowering.

Keep it sweet ;)

|tommy_g|

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for popping in tommy :) im not worried, infact im looking forward to topping and fimming her :) with 30 % more branches she should bud up nicely..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

just a quick update :) i have topped a and c now..will be potting up then putting them under the 400w soon :)

the big devil is small :) but will be ok :) almost ready for the big light and final pot

b i slow, but give her another week and ill top her and pot up ;)

the girls will be under the 400w for about 2 weeks before i flower them

photos in order a b c devil

post-26220-0-70129700-1299093510_thumb.jpg going nice and bushy after topping

post-26220-0-37077800-1299093512_thumb.jpg slow but steady (2 weeks behind the others)

post-26220-0-03252000-1299093514_thumb.jpg starting to branch out

post-26220-0-58240400-1299093515_thumb.jpg small and stocky...bring on the stretch

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys :) just a quick update.. a and c and the devil are showing pre-flowers now.. pics tomorrow...

I am about to put them under the 400w for a couple of weeks before i flip them... I will be potting up into 6l pots (smaller than i usually use) as space is a bit tight in the flowering cab.. not got my tent yet :(

one thing i noticed is as these strains are sat dominant i wont be able to top as many times as usual either, they have been done once and maybe will get done again before I flower them, depending how they grow under the 400 maybe twice more...

that is all

peace

Edited by weedmonsta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

sorry no pics yet :( maybe later :yep:

im loving the structure of `a` and i have taken a couple of cuttings off her..she is short and bushy..i mean really bushy up her stem :P

she needs potting up into her 6 litre pot in the next few days, and i`ll try to get some pics of the rootballs i promised a while ago..

`c` is very tall, two main branches at the top are very thick.. maybe 6mm almost the thickness of her main stem i haven't taken cuttings from her yet, and im not sure im going to..ill see if i can get a nice thin cutting..all the side branches are really fat, but there's not many of them.

`b` is another short looking plant with great branch structure,and small leaves..i will be taking cuts from her before i pot her up.

`a` and `c` are about 16 inches tall `b` is about 12 inches tall now..

the devil is growing beautifully now :) like a tiny Christmas tree..she is stretching now and is a mighty 10 inches tall lol...

im not worried by this as i think it will finish at about 18 inches like the others i grew (link in my sig) and she is covered in bud now.. i think i may get the yield in the end..and im looking forward to that wonderful sweet taste :)

lights will be changed in about a week or 2 depending how big these girls get and the big devil will be finished under 12/12 for the last 2 weeks but when i flip she will be put back under the cfl for a few hours..

Guest weedmonsta

just a few pics of my dodgy looking plants... they are in desperate need for potting on, which ill be doing tomorrow

they are looking ok except for the few bottom leaves..which is down to hunger

the big devil is probably the smallest auto i have grown but she has about 4 more weeks left, maybe i left her under the 125w a bit long but i didn't want to just put 1 auto under the 400w..

the pics are in order a b c devil again

post-26220-0-96450700-1300803157_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-07766300-1300803160_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-96316200-1300803161_thumb.jpg

post-26220-0-80443500-1300803163_thumb.jpg

another week vegging after potting up then i flip them to 12/12

i usually grow indicas so im not entirely happy with these plants, we`ll see how they do in flower

Edited by weedmonsta

they will be ok when you pot them up mate,as you know. . ive chopped my c/c autos,as they wasnt putting on the buds .. hope the b/devils grow big mate. and hope they smoke like the speed devils did. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest davedee420

All looking good and on track mate...as mentioned once potted up

and under your 400w Im sure they'l take off.........peace......M

Guest weedmonsta

thanks smokie, madrobar... im sure they will be ok after potting up..cant wait to start flowering these girls as i havent grown a sat for a couple of years..as i prefer indicas, as they help more with the things i use them for ;)

bit disappointed with the big devils that i have grown though.. speed devil was a bigger better plant

Edited by weedmonsta

• 4 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

Hi guys..the girls are looking nice now. .they are stretching now..they are about 2ft tall now and have a couple of weeks to go before they stop..might have to supercrop soon

I will post some pics next week when i get my internet back on

(A) is looking ok after some rather extreme trimming of her lower half as she got too many spindly side branches..she has 5 tops

(B) has 6 tops and has caught up with the others

© has 5 tops and I'm expecting some nice colas to develop in the next 9 weeks : )

The big devil will be chopped in the next. couple of weeks i think..not a great yield again but she smells nice. .and just keeps chucking out fresh pistils..

That's all for now guys, pop in next week for pictures

Peace..wm