sweets from a monsta

Guest weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

just chopped my little big devil today. .not very much bud on her but she smells nice: ) i only put. her in so i would have a smoke while waiting for the other girlies to flower ...o have super cropped c as she is stretching loads..ill post pics of the others in a couple of days

• 4 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

sadly guys i have to say im going to have to withdraw from the competition :( i have been ill and unable to look after my plants too well for a few weeks.... first i over watered the `a` plant just died on me, now i think heat stress has got the other 2 now... i watered them today and ill see if they pick up but im not sure they will.. sorry to let you down guys

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

sadly huys i have to say im going to have to withdraw from the competition :( i have been ill and unable to look after my plants too well for a few weeks.... first i over watered the `a` plant just died on me, now i think heat stress has got the other 2 now... i watered them today and ill see if they pick up but im not sure they will.. sorry to let you down guys..

i will be germing sad, snow fruit and flashback #2 immediately... and hopefully grow them out with none dying on me, but alas not in time for the comp end :(

That's bad luck weedmonsta. Hope it doesn't leave you out of bud fella.

Just a thought (and I'm no expert on autos), I think I read somewhere that autos don't like being potted up and are best grown from seed in their final pots - maybe that didn't help.

ATB

Chilli

Guest weedmonsta

thanks chilli, i know i fu**ed up the auto...but its the others im sorry about...thats why i have just started to germ some replacements...i have 2 cuts of the flashback, i hope they take then i can get them under the 400w

im totally out of bud for now dude :( till the new plants are in.... ill have to buy :(

Guest weedmonsta

i gave the girls 2 litres of water and a little tomato food, they seem to be picking up now :) so i may not be done for after all.... i know im going to lose some yield but you gotta take the rough with the smooth

i gave the girls 2 litres of water and a little tomato food, they seem to be picking up now :) so i may not be done for after all.... i know im going to lose some yield but you gotta take the rough with the smooth

thats the spirit mate . ive had plants droop and look dead ,and a good watering later,and they have recovered .. sorry to here about the auto . hope you get a good yield still. and that your flashbacks cuts take root . ive been realy ill lately to mate .ive got a ear infection .and bad throat.. chin up tho mate . hope you feel better soon bro. :yinyang:

Guest weedmonsta

hi smokie dude.... they did look almost dead m8, but seem to have picked up a fair bit in the last couple of hours, the auto wasnt too much of a disaster..i got about an ounce from her dry...but thats been smoked now so im having to buy *cough* weed from my dealer

Onwards and upwards weedmonsta :)

Good luck with the new beans and I do hope you are feeling better.

Vill

• 4 weeks later...
Guest weedmonsta

a couple of pics as they are now... still taking a while yet but they survived my best efforts to kill them with neglect :) im ill i have labyrinthitis.. (google it if u want) but it affects my ballance and vision and i fall over easilly

psicopost-26220-0-88092200-1307478362_thumb.jpg

fb#2post-26220-0-01311700-1307478374_thumb.jpg

sorry about the quality of the pics... and the background lol im decorating my bathroom

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

sorry to hear of your woes weedmonsta ..hopefully you`ll be back on course asap ..

• Like 1