An Auto Virgin who seeks the Cup

Guest 2hi2try

I doubt but hope the finishing times on these pack is accurate, because if it is I'll have some smoke on 4 weeks time!

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news 2hi, but I think you've got your maths slightly wrong as I think you've been going off flowering time, not from germination, the times from germination are:

Speed Devil #2: 60 days (about 8 1/2 week if I've done my maths right!)

Fast Bud: 7 weeks

Big Devil: 9 weeks

The good news is its only an extra 2 weeks or so to what you thought, which is no time really, unless you've got no smoke, then it can feel like a lifetime :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Serpent

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• ak47slim

• se7en

Guest 2hi2try

10 days since the last pic so I thought I'd best update, wish I could report explosive growth but I can't

post-45472-1295789416_thumb.jpg I've got a right runt with the Big Devil.

10 days since the last pic so I thought I'd best update, wish I could report explosive growth but I can't

post-45472-1295789416_thumb.jpg I've got a right runt with the Big Devil.

give it another week or so then they really pick up speed ,the fastbuds seem to stretch on the side branches to meet or exceed the main stem growth .the speed devils are all focussed on the central stem and they really do kick off around the fourth internode ..(truly a lovely smoke too ) hang in there and your cab will fill out very nicely ..

good luck man ,and remember the speed devils require very little in the way of nutes ive found . :wink:

They've come on nicely 2hi and considering the Big Devil was a bit of a runt at first, its now the biggest ;)

Keep up the good work fella :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 2hi2try

Been a while but the plants have started to bud now, unfortunately the big devil refuses to flower.

Speed Devil no2

post-45472-0-00112500-1298328903_thumb.jpg

There';s some burn on the top where it got covered in fishmix and I must not of cleaned it off fully.

Fast Bud

post-45472-0-45822200-1298329015_thumb.jpg

The Speed Devil isn't smelling much but the Fast bud has a lovely pong to her.

I've let them both dry out a few time, hence the yellowing on the leaves.

On a different note, another of my friends expressed wishes to grow some pot on his patio this summer, I'm going to donate a couple of these seeds to him and give him all the help he needs, I'm sure Sweet Seeds wouldn't mind helping to normalise cannabis in the uk.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 2hi2try

An update!!

Well my friend pointed out they looked slightly over cooked, so decided to chop them and make use of the new drying area (still unfinished), Checked out the trichs with a x100 scope and they were all either milky or amber.

Think this is a G13 Haze that was not meant to be a automatic.

post-45472-0-61177000-1300530780_thumb.jpg

Guest 2hi2try

Had to get rid of the Big Devil as it wouldn't flower, even under 20hr light, so was only left with the SDF #2 and the FB

post-45472-0-12861000-1300532604_thumb.jpg

Guest 2hi2try

Chopped and hung in the new drying area.

G13 Haze (non auto) to the left, Speed Devil #2 at the front and Fast Bud at the back.

post-45472-0-79131900-1300533518_thumb.jpg

With my remaining beans I plan on setting up 3 noobs this summer.

Guest 2hi2try

The G13 Haze was almost dry on the plant. Gave my m8 about 5g for hid b'day and have the same left, so 10g from a 1 litre pot 3/4 filled isn't bad and neither is the smoke. I'll be getting a selection for this summer, that's for sure.

Guest 2hi2try

I don't weigh my grows so don't know how much it all came to.

post-45472-0-26894000-1300945147_thumb.jpg

This is a Speed Devil #2 bud, the biggest yielding.

post-45472-0-45475600-1300945149_thumb.jpg

So when I'm I off to the cup then lol.