An Auto Virgin who seeks the Cup

Guest 2hi2try

Guest 2hi2try

Hey 420, hope your all excited as I am about this Sweet Seeds comp, although I don't expect to win with autoflowers(and my english is awful) it'll be nice to take part in a group event. This wouldn't be possible of course without the generosity of Sweet Seeds and Withnail the uk420 comp organiser.

On to my selection...

1. Big Devils

2. Fast Bud

3. Speed Devils

I may only be able to only take 6 all the way to the finish due to the small tent I'll be using. A 400w HID will be used, I'm undecided to use the MH I've got at the moment or get a HPS in.

I'll be growing in Plant Magic compost, using PM oldtimer bloom and some fishmix if needed. I plan on starting it off in a 1l pot then pot on to a final 6l, they will be sprinkled with granuals at this stage.

Good luck everyone, I'll be popping in all of yours to have a look around and maybe leave the odd comment.

ps. do I get extra points for starting early?

-2Hi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Serpent

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• ak47slim

• se7en

Guest 2hi2try

Here we have the autos, I'm looking forward to doing these just out of pure curiosity.

post-45472-1291742354_thumb.jpg

I've just got to say a special thanks to Withnail for changing my selection once I found out about the Speed Devil #2. Not sure if it was done intentionally or not but thanks all the same.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 2hi2try

Well I finally got to cracking to cracking my autos, I was going to send the Beans back to Withers explaining that I didn't have the room or time. As I've got a bigger veg cab now I can afford to grow some out. There are another few reasons, e.g.'s a mate reckons auto are the way forward, I disagree but that's another tangent we don't need to be flying off on. Second I'd love some smoke in 6 weeks and thirdly, I like to prove others, including myself wrong.

post-45472-1294562228_thumb.jpg

Better later then never hey. All the best my 420 brothers and sisters.