• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Serpent

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• ak47slim

• se7en

Hi mate, nice to know you are going to do it :) hehe

I had the same thoughts about the autos that you have and I changed my mind after doing 4 Black Jack Autos and 5 Cream Caramel Autos indoors with 400wHPS.

Hope they go well with you :(

|tommy_g|

Guest 2hi2try
Hi mate, nice to know you are going to do it :stoned: hehe

I had the same thoughts about the autos that you have and I changed my mind after doing 4 Black Jack Autos and 5 Cream Caramel Autos indoors with 400wHPS.

Hope they go well with you :rofl:

|tommy_g|

I know! I thought I'd had a dream about the other autos you had up your sleeve, would love to try them,

Not much to report apart from they've broken the surface and have cases on still, I know to let the come of by them selves after killing a few. As soon as the have their 1st or 2nd set of leaves they'll be put into their final 3l square pots. Thanks tommy and Hantz, I'm about to show Vince how you grow 17.5kg/branch :spliff:

Edited by 2hi2try

Guest 2hi2try

Thanks to those who have commented, I wish you all the best(I hate saying good luck, as it implies that their grow skills need some form of luck to achieve a good crop) for your comp entries.

The Speed Devil #2 won the germination race, I could easily remove the other cases but I'm going to leave them.

post-45472-1294823756_thumb.jpg

Next watering they get will have 0.5ml/l of fish mix in and by the time they have 3 or 4 nodes it'll be up to 1ml/l.

Edited by 2hi2try

Guest 2hi2try

Just to add, I've bought a 400w HPS especially for these autos(under a MH atm), they're not just a side project, I genuinely want to see how much the yield and the quality of smoke. My mate reckons 2oz a plant every 8 weeks and I'm calling him on it(he don't grow btw but is on these boards and plans to start soon).

post-45472-1294824617_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2hi2try

Congrats on getting these beans cracked 2hi and lets now watch these babies grow, can't comment on the Big Devil, but the Fast Bud and SD #2's live up to their names as mine are only 3 weeks and showing pistils all over the place :(

Guest 2hi2try

Potted them up into their final 3l pots, it seems strange having seedlings so small in a big pot, if that's the way to do em that's what I'll do. They've taken centre stage in the veg drobe.

post-45472-1294884273_thumb.jpg

As an experiment I pinched of the tip of the tap root.

post-45472-1294884247_thumb.jpg

Potted them up into their final 3l pots, it seems strange having seedlings so small in a big pot, if that's the way to do em that's what I'll do. They've taken centre stage in the veg drobe.

3L pots is that to stop them growing to big ? I am going in to 11L pots with mine

Guest 2hi2try

3L pots is that to stop them growing to big ? I am going in to 11L pots with mine

This is in a 3l pot, its not about how big it is its what you do with it, I thought you'd have that one drummed into you by the ladies by now :offtopic:.

post-45472-1295019136_thumb.jpg and thats one of the smaller ones, its the only photo I have of one in a 3l pot.

Here are the little beggers.

post-45472-1295019212_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2hi2try

Good luck with the autos mate ;), i`m glad peeps are growing them out so we can all see how they have developed now, just in time for a spring gg :doh:

Guest 2hi2try
Good luck with the autos mate ;), i`m glad peeps are growing them out so we can all see how they have developed now, just in time for a spring gg :doh:

I was planning on saving the rest for that very purpose, all t' best.

on your way now 2hi all the best in grow and comp . peace n budz o plenty . B2t lol

Cheers, looking forward to doing them for the reasons I mentioned earlier.