• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANZIG

• ratdog

• Joolz

• wright89

Hippy Freakin' Boffday uk420!

And here's to echoing all the thanks and big-ups to the founders, mods, peeps and bods. that make up the place. I've learned shedloadsa stuff here and I haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Be well uk420, and nice f'n work ',;~}~

:spliff::toot::yep:

Edited by FlowwolF

Happy Birthday UK420 and long may you continue. I would like to thank Jules and its many mods both past and present, for there work, in making this such an excellent, helpful and friendly community. All the best <insert silly party type smilies here>

Hippy Freakin' Boffday uk420!

And here's to echoing all the thanks and big-ups to the founders, mods, peeps and bods. that make up the place. I've learned shedloadsa stuff here and I haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Be well uk420, and nice f'n work ',;~}~

lol;):)

me too Flow :rofl: thanks again uk420 :rofl:

Thank you UK420. Without your help i would probs not be able to grow the lovely herb. Lets hope the knowledge continues and helps others find the path amid an ocean of misinformation and propaganda.

Thanks again.

P

Damn it, missed the party!! :yep:

Regardless, all the best to J, OT and all the other great peeps that keep the UK green through 420.

Much respect. :yinyang: