Happy Birthday UK420

DANZIG

happy birthday uk420 :rofl: heres to many more!

extra big thanks to joolz for keeping it all together, propa labour of love it must be with all the shit that goes on!

big thanks also to ot1, withnail & the rest of the mod team (including the new look friendlier owd :yinyang: ) for all their excellent ongoing work

and of course shouldn't forget my buddy bongme for being the hardest working canna reporter online :bong:

cheers guys one and all :yep:

ss :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANZIG

• ratdog

• Joolz

• wright89

happy birthday 420 and many thanks to all its members for sharing their

ideas and thoughts....

had a few sucessful grows thanks to this wonderful site

heres to ya... :wink:

Happy birthday uk420!!! I owe a lot to this site.Not just growing canna,tho i have learned something,but also about computers.I only ever showed an interest in them when i realised i could grow better pot from being on the internet.Now i use google and have even been known to send an e mail!

Thanks to 420 for showing me how to sort out my own stash and also for dragging me into the latter part of the 20th century..

Tis a great thing to have a place to show off our grows and see how many others are willing to stick two fingers up at our drug laws..

Thanks folks..

Sb..

Wow!! 10 years :woot:

Joolz, mate! you should be really proud of what this place has achieved over the last decade. Yourself and all the mods past and present who have put in countless hours to make this place what it is today all deserve huge praise. Many thousands of people have learned to ditch the dealer through your efforts and that is a fine legacy to be leaving behind one day. If I could achieve half of what you have I'd die a happy man ;)

Ass kiss over ya ugly bugger :P:blub:

Big thanks to all the members past and present who have helped to create an awesome learning centre for our beloved herb and even to the lunatics that give us headaches every other night :eek:

Long live 420 and all ride her (she is a she isn't she :rofl: )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UK420!!!!!

As has been said before i owe a great deal of my success in being able to supply myself and give up the ciggy's (3 months no baccy :) ) to this wonderful site, long may it continue!!

:)

Happy Birthday UK420 :)

Also a big thank you to the owner or owner's and the admin's for making this site the No 1 place for information and growing advice. :)

KennyD