• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANZIG

• ratdog

• Joolz

• wright89

Happy Birthday UK420

Congratulations to Joolz and all Moderators who've kept this place stoking.

Smoking a fat one in your honour :bangin:

Happy Birthday UK420 :magic: ,

A big big thank you to Joolz for making this place what it is today :wink: , You've touched thousands :band:

With out you this place couldn't/wouldn't work, we're here because of you and your ethos...

Wanna say thank you too Oldtimer1 for all you have done for the UK420 over the years and that goes too all the past MODS that helped the site run all this time,

And a massive big up to all the members who have posted over the ten years, it's us a group/family that makes this place special :smoke:

Peace & Love

Mrm :punk:

Bifflemass day, is it?

Jolly good show! carry on tooting!

By gad, sir! But we'll have this land stoned if it kills us!

Give the order, Field Marshall Joolz, and we'll go over the top and have the buggers!

Fix Spliffonets! Chaaaarge!

Happy Birthday, UK420!

Happy 10th birthday UK420!

I wouldn't be the grower or man I am today without your guidance, support, opinion, news, discussion or banter.

:wink:

Happy Birthday UK420!! I wouldn't have got as far as I've got with my current grow without the help of its members so here's to another 10 years :yinyang: