• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANZIG

• ratdog

• Joolz

• wright89

Jeez 10 years, where the hell did they go ? :spliff:lollollol:D

Thank you everybody for your kind words, they mean a lot :wassnnme:

I'm way too stoned to sit and write a big long post tonight but I can't let the day go without giving huge thanks to the mod team, past and present, this would have been an impossible task without them and also a huge thanks to every member who found us, joined us, posted photos and shared their grows with us which in turn encouraged others to do the same, without you we would have been sat here twiddling our thumbs, it's all of you that make this site the special place it is so thank you :sleep1:

Jeez 10 years, where the hell did they go ? :wassnnme:lollol:spliff::D

lol

E2a, I`m smoking the best weed on a daily basis because of this site :sleep1:

Edited by ratdog

E2a, I`m smoking the best weed on a daily basis because of this site :sleep1:

pass the spliff not the blame :wassnnme:

My words sound ungrateful on the reread lol , but it`s true, thanks Joolz :spliff:

lolHAPPY BIRTHDAY UK420 :band:

BOM freakin' SHIVA Joolz :yep: I shall now have to have several pipes more than I usually do :toot: just to celebrate the ONLY web on the site that truly IS kool :stoned: I've been sh+tfaced on a regular basis since I found UK420 :rofl: Nice one lol Joolz :rofl:

Edited by Bhang Buddie

well done all at uk420,,a fantastic achievement to keep a site going this long,here's to

another 10 years of interesting topic's and people. :band::woot:

After all the years i have been on here i am only just beginning to realise how good it is, it's weird, it's taken getting busted to have real contact with people. Maybe i was getting cynical in my old age, whatever, in the last 24 hours or so i have had some really nice messages.

Soon as i get paid i'll be sorting out my subs.

Happy birthday UK420, nice one Joolz and everyone that helps to run this place.

Peace

taffy