Ice Hash For Free.....

BushDoctoR

i cut the toe off & use that, strerch it over the top of the receptacle, then once i'm done take it off so it's like a little bag of wet trim & SQUEEEEEEZE, there's trichs in every last drop if you've shaken/stirred enough.

259659[/snapback]

Hello ,

Thanks for the tip , I'll try that next time . I recovered the ice and stuff off the top , it's in the freezer ready for next time :yinyang: Trouble is I'm an hour and a half in and the water is still cloudy green , no settling yet . Hmmm , did I feck up ?

cheers

T

nah, it'll take 24+ hours to properly settle - i usually leave it in the fridge for a coupla days, probly too long, but i dont wanna waste owt.

This continues to be an excellent thread for us cheapskates. Can I add a suggestion from my home brew years to help remove the clear water without disturbing the hash layer. Get yourself a length of flexible tube, ie bit of hosepipe, put your bucket next to the sink with one end of the tube in the water. Suck on the other the end to start the water flowing into the sink, as long as you keep the end in the sink lower than the end in the bucket the water will syphon out. Be careful not to suck up your hash layer when get to the bottom.

This continues to be an excellent thread for us cheapskates. Can I add a suggestion from my home brew years to help remove the clear water without disturbing the hash layer. Get yourself a length of flexible tube, ie bit of hosepipe, put your bucket next to the sink with one end of the tube in the water. Suck on the other the end to start the water flowing into the sink, as long as you keep the end in the sink lower than the end in the bucket the water will syphon out. Be careful not to suck up your hash layer when get to the bottom.

261107[/snapback]

Hello ,

Thanks for the tip ! Water is still green at the mo after 48 hours , so have placed two coffee filters (one inside the other) in a pint glass and bunged the green sludge from the bottom into it . Drip , drip , drip.... Hopefully will have some niceness to squeeze when I get home from work . Visited a growshop today who had five bag systems for £35 , I'll probably give these a try next time . Tonight , yet another oil extraction will take place in readiness lol

cheers

T

Hello ,

Thanks for the tip ! Water is still green at the mo after 48 hours , so have placed two coffee filters (one inside the other) in a pint glass and bunged the green sludge from the bottom into it . Drip , drip , drip.... Hopefully will have some niceness to squeeze when I get home from work . Visited a growshop today who had five bag systems for £35 , I'll probably give these a try next time . Tonight , yet another oil extraction will take place in readiness :)

cheers

T

261165[/snapback]

Hello ,

Is this stuff supposed to look like green runny catshit ? :puke: Too embarrassed to post a picture :blub:

cheers

T

yep, kinda sticky sandy liquid texture ? leave it for the excess water to evaporate (i put it on a slightly tilted saucer overnight) & it'll come together. once it's mostly dry & sticking in a lump you can squeeze out the excess water (but dont handle it too early, cos itll stick all over your fingers)

yep, kinda sticky sandy liquid texture ? leave it for the excess water to evaporate (i put it on a slightly tilted saucer overnight) & it'll come together. once it's mostly dry & sticking in a lump you can squeeze out the excess water (but dont handle it too early, cos itll stick all over your fingers)

261368[/snapback]

rabbit dropping ?

post-6282-1100270035.jpg

looks fine to me. Once it's reached that stage I stick it in the oven on 100c for a few minutes & it darkens to look more like hash.

looks fine to me. Once it's reached that stage I stick it in the oven on 100c for a few minutes & it darkens to look more like hash.

261547[/snapback]

Hello ,

Thanks for the replies :wub: Flattened the 'dropping' on a piece of plastic , placed it on the monitor for half an hour . It's now in my hash ball mixed with oil and tumbled stuff . Found another dollop in a coffee filter I forgot about ;) Strange sweet smell , mmmmmm , will wrap one up once I've done the school run ;)

cheers

T

Enjoy ;):wub:;):(:smoke:

oh, & dont burn it in like normal hash, it should be pliable enough to just pick bits off

Edited by Boojum

Enjoy  :)  :)  :D  :smoke:  :smoke:

oh, & dont burn it in like normal hash, it should be pliable enough to just pick bits off

261557[/snapback]

Hello ,

Not bad , went a dark brown colour , broke up lovely . Smoked with a sweet taste . Mixed up lovely with my now three way hash ball .

cheers

T

post-6282-1100288971.jpg

yeah thats ok mate normally the greener it is the dryer the hash, bit more crumbly

than usual, i think its to do with the leaf and how its procesed that causes the green.

should have a good stone anyway,

glad to see this post still in use. :argue:

Hello ,

Is this stuff supposed to look like green runny catshit ?  :angry:  Too embarrassed to post a picture  :evil:

cheers

T

261362[/snapback]

yeah thats ok mate normally the greener it is the dryer the hash, bit more crumbly

than usual, i think its to do with the leaf and how its procesed that causes the green.

should have a good stone anyway, 

glad to see this post still in use.  :wassnnme:

263253[/snapback]

Hello ,

Ran a small lot of fresh frozen trim through last night . Much better results , blotchy light and dark brown colour . Sticky and smokes lovely :soap: Methinks the trim's going to be saved up for a biggie

cheers

T

I dont dry the trim at all now, just put it in a lunchbox & straight in the freezer, seems to produce better results (not done any kinda test/comparison, just reckoned since its going in water anyway drying seemed a bit redundant, and if its fresh frozen the trim doesnt break up like dried, so I figured the particulate matter will be mostly trichs, not powdered leaf).

im not sure accually booj, ive only done it 3 times so far, always with big cubes

but im guessing large cubes are best (more aggition to knock of trics and that)

id like to say that the above method is not written in stone, its just my way of doing it

so any suggestions to improve it will be welcomed as well as questions :yinyang:

[b-Dr]

186724[/snapback]

actually, this may help u, rather than cubes, u should use a big block which u smashed up with a pick, these sharp, and inconsistent edges are more efficient at loosening the smaller trichomes as well.

U may be better off going to oxfam and getting an old silk shirt for a couple o quid to use as screen, or if u are rich, spend a 5er at an art supply place like hobbycraft, and get some printers silk screen, like u used to make printed teeshirts in art at school, then, get ur gran to sew a bag shpe and put this screen in the bottom, for different qualitied of hash, use different screen sizes, I saw a ready made 2 bag set, for 25 quid , ill see where it was and put the addy up.

even easier and better IMHO is oil,PLEASE READ ALL THIS B4 ATTEMPTING IT all u need is copper pipe, end caps on it with holes drilled, 1 hole in one cap, and a few in the other, the cap wi more than 1 hole, u solder on, the other, if u have the tools, u can thred it and the end of the pipe, (it is best to use the wider copper pipe diameter) then get ur dry trim, sytuff it in the tube(not too tight, but not loose) and screw or tape the top end cap on, the hole in the top cap is the correct size to take ur lighter gas nozzle. Then u need a good brand of butane gas to use, if u can get clibri its good, but another good clean one which is cheap too, is called K2, and they sell this at shopd called one stop as well as others. Do not use ronson or swan, they will leave a manky tatse in ur oil. Then, u get a pyrex dish~( a flat-ish one is best- dont use ur missus or mums best one if u like ur kneecaps) When the tube is filled and sealed, fire the gasin a confident motion into the hole, d the whole can, if nothing comes out when the can is done, use another, it can be quite violent when the first butane comes from the bottom of the tube, so have it near the dish. u can hold it with a towel, or make a SOLID stand for it Do not hold it or touch it during or right after with ur bare hand, u will burn urself from the cold.

Once u have used it all up, and the butane running outr the bottom of the tube is just clear, all the thc is done and in ur dish.; Then , u fetch a bowl of hot water str8 from the kettle, (fill the kettle str8 away and boil again, u will need more hot water), sit the pyrex collection dish with the butane/thc mixyure in the dish of hot water, the butane mixture will bubble and thicken upm this is the butane boiling off and evaporating, when the bubbling stops, get more hot water and keep repeating this proces until no more bubbing happens no matter how hot the water below is.

Comngratulations, u have just made Honey oil, pure THC, i leave it in the collection dish covered wi cling film for 2 days befor i warm the dish and scrabe some on2 a blunt knife, then paste it on a rizla for a nice sliff(pure weed and oil of course) U can also smoke on a pipe, using a bed of ash like crack smokers do, u then drip a tiny bit of oil on this ashbed, and smoke like a normal pipe, BE CAREFUL, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAYIN A PIPE, AND WILL KNOCK U ON UR ASS

If done right it should be a nice goulden coulour, or slightly green/brown, depending on the consistency and the strain used, as well as the gas.

All this MUST be done OUTSIDE for obvious saftey reasons, if u blow urself up, i am not responsible. This is a great way to make use of otherwise ruined mouldy buds., if u use ground bud as well as, or even instead of trim, the quality is even stronger.