2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Thank You All at Sweet Seeds, Tommy, Withnail, Withers and Joolz for making this all Possible.

My postie did his job and posted it. All Pressent and Correct

Looking Forward to it Many Thanks :rofl:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

got my seeds this morn thanks peeps for all the hard work just got to wait 6 weeks for my flower room to be empty again cheers B2T

PaL

I haven't sent my envelope to Withnail yet because of the weather. I haven't even received my xmas card from my parents so wasn't risking it yet. Is this a problem Withnail?

No Doodles thats fine, with around a foot of snow near the PO Box and the busiest postal week of the year I doubt they'll be much postal movement in or out at the moment.

Hehehehe...

Last year I started my grow diary for the contest on the 10th of January and I managed to get it done, with smoke and strain reports, before the 10th of May... so don't worry if for that reason you can't start it right now. In the first days of January is a nice time to start with it :unsure:

Thanks everyone and a big thanks for withnail and the UK420 team :yep: Wonderful people doing a wonderful job with this forum :cheers:

Keep it high with your sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I worked out that you could start on the 25th of January 1 week for germ and still get 2 or 3 week veg and still have 11 weeks left to flower and get a smoke report ect done :unsure:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Hi mate!

Yes, of course it is possible, but that would be a bit stressing, hehehehe. Well, with some autoflowering strains one could even start in February :yinyang: But if you use more time you can make it more beautiful and complete, in my opinion.

Stay cool, good luck :stoned:

|tommy_g|