2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

3 weeks to the day I sent my envelope in, today I had enough

I walked up to the local royal mail depot and asked if there was anything waiting for me, I had a pile of mail there waiting with old date stamps

My seeds were in the middle of the bundle!

Asked for a refund of the stamps I used for this mail.

I walked up to the local royal mail depot and asked if there was anything waiting for me, I had a pile of mail there waiting with old date stamps

:D I thought about doing something like that :ouch:

Maybe tomorrow i grow some balls and get myself to the Royal Mail depot :soap:

;) I thought about doing something like that :rofl:

Maybe tomorrow i grow some balls and get myself to the Royal Mail depot :(

Definitely worth a walk, I think my postie is a lazy twat and is just mixing old mail he can't be arsed to deliver when it rains and got caught up in the backlog.

There was a fair old pile of mail I had to carry it back in a carrier bag(always keep em in my pocket for the dog poo) I tried asking how this could have happened as I watch the post man walk past my place daily, All I got was a grunt and then asked to move along like our business was done!

Woohoo! Seeds arrived this morning. Thanks Withnail and all over at sweet seeds. Got some smile on the go at the mo, once they're done, on with the diary comp. Good luck people.

being to think that mines are lost posted ma SAE 3 weeks ago nearly hopefully might get here.
got mine today . shairley mate ,its took 3 weeks for me .so hope they turn up mate.theres alot of back logged post about. :P

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

The longer it goes on the less likely we are of getting the seeds, starting to think there not coming :oldtoker: Nevermind got TD to do now anyways :stoned:

got my sweets yesterday.got what i choose aswell. thanks sweet seeds and uk420 / joolz and all others . lol:yep: il be starting my diary soon. my blues test seeds will just be finished flowering in time to put the sweets on 12/12 lol