2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi!

Nice to know you got them, 9 weeks is too much, hehehe

Of course you still have time, you still can veg them for 30 days if you want, then you would pass them to 12/12 in the middle of February and harvest them 65-70 days later, more or less around 20-25 of April. Or you could veg them for just 20 days to finish even sooner.

Stay cool, good luck for your diaries everyone! :smokin:

|tommy_g|

Guest Shirley

hey just persuaded ma bro to start growing over the moon,gonna get room sorted asap,got all the gear jus need to build it,same setup as mine roughly and only got 9 seeds so gonna purchase 5 blackjack to go with them so be up and running soon cheers sweet seeds,withnail and joolz.

Guest Shirley
Hi!

Nice to know you got them, 9 weeks is too much, hehehe

Of course you still have time, you still can veg them for 30 days if you want, then you would pass them to 12/12 in the middle of February and harvest them 65-70 days later, more or less around 20-25 of April. Or you could veg them for just 20 days to finish even sooner.

Stay cool, good luck for your diaries everyone! ;)

|tommy_g|

it takes me over 3 months per crop tommy and i already got ma girls in as i could nae wait 9 weeks ;) for the seeds but a bit of good luck as me and ma bro setting up a grow so we gonna do the sweet seeds in there instead only got nine seeds tho and have 12 pots so gonna order some black jack to go with ma jack 47,cream caramel and sweet cheese

woohoo what a suprise went down to the post office this morning n the wee postmistress said stuart im really sorry there is a parcel thats here for you i dont know why it hasnt been deliverd to you perhaps as the envelope is damaged ( a big footprint right in the middle of it?!?!?) but to cut long story short finally got my seeds yeeha !!!! :o) :o) :o)

cheers tommy withnail sweetseeds n uk420 n the royal mail postal service :nerd: ,

just gonna order some more wee bits of greens then ill be good to grow ,

watch out folks total first timer coming through !!! :geek:

Stuart :nerd:

Big Thank-You to Sweet Seeds & Uk420, bean's just landed.

Really late for the Comp, not fussed, just happy and grateful to get them.

Thank's to all who helped sort them, i'll make some room and do a diary anyway.

Good Luck to everyone in the Comp, Great Idea Tommy/Uk420. Cheers, CC. :B):

You're welcome mate ;)

Well, if you have the chance to sprout them right away you still have time to finish on schedule if you don't veg them for too long.

Let them grow until 15-20 of February and then pass them to 12/12 and you'll harvest them in the end of April or begining of May. It also depends on the strains you have, if they are fast flowering varieties you can do it ;)

Good luck! ;)

|tommy_g|

• 1 month later...
Guest weedmonsta

lungs old fella, you need to stop eating that cake (its nice btw kicked me in the teeth about an hour after i ate it lol) the comp is half way through :)

Edited by weedmonsta

• 1 month later...
Guest budzilla2010

withnailed.

read the above post - ''half way through comp'' :angry:

bugger! I was just planning on growing myself a new tree with free sweet seeds.!!!

Have you got anything new you may want to see some trial grows of?

Let me know, I'm quite interested to Guinea pig anything at the moment. I diary will come of it for sure!

:upside:

BZ

Edited by budzilla2010

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all! :B):

Just to let you know that in about 24 hours the contest will be over. If you still want to post anything more please do it until 23h59 of the 10th of May. After that limit the threads will not be closed, obviously, they will remain open and you can use them for whatever you want, no problem, but everything posted after that date will not be considered for the contest.

Unfinished diaries can ben finished after the limit date... They will not be considered for the contest, but you can finish them.

From May 11 to May 17 a couple of members of the Sweet Seeds team will look with full atention to the diaries and I suppose that around the 17th or 18th of May the names of the 18 winners will be posted.

In my personal opinion this year we have more high quality diaries ...and my mates from Sweet Seeds are not going to have an easy job when it comes to decide the first places, hehehe... I wish you all the best of luck and I thank you for so many beautiful things and useful info posted in the past 5 months ;)

Good luck, good harvests and enjoy your sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Hey all! :B):

Just to let you know that in about 24 hours the contest will be over. If you still want to post anything more please do it until 23h59 of the 10th of May. After that limit the threads will not be closed, obviously, they will remain open and you can use them for whatever you want, no problem, but everything posted after that date will not be considered for the contest.

Unfinished diaries can ben finished after the limit date... They will not be considered for the contest, but you can finish them.

From May 11 to May 17 a couple of members of the Sweet Seeds team will look with full atention to the diaries and I suppose that around the 17th or 18th of May the names of the 18 winners will be posted.

In my personal opinion this year we have more high quality diaries ...and my mates from Sweet Seeds are not going to have an easy job when it comes to decide the first places, hehehe... I wish you all the best of luck and I thank you for so many beautiful things and useful info posted in the past 5 months ;)

Good luck, good harvests and enjoy your sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

please dont let me win first prize ..i wont be able to make it .. 2n or 3rd will do fine mr t. :wassnnme:

only kidding ..may the best diary win ..good luck everyone ..i know who i think has won it ..and it aint me ..

• Like 1