Chrimbo Crop

MerlinsBeard

50 days from germination

Howdy folks,

I have the afternoon off due to heavy snow forecasts in the region(lucky me!). As promised the frequency in updates are here and I've taken some proper time to acquaint myself with my new camera, you'll be glad I did!

I know I am :B):

Still feeding 1ml/L fishmix and 1.5ml/L Bloom, on with the pics

post-54955-1291118977_thumb.jpgpost-54955-1291118990_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MerlinsBeard

• Azzazal

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• yamazuki

Very nice my friend, beautiful buds :rolleyes:

Let me just say that MerlinsBeard here contacted me because this grow diary is not for the competition. We are just trying to find the best place to move it to, so soon it will be not here anymore.

Thanks!

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Guest elstonite

autos?

blimey they sum size buds for autos mate ,, im impressed , i assumed autos didnt yeild much but they look phat

nice one

Very nice my friend, beautiful buds lol

Let me just say that MerlinsBeard here contacted me because this grow diary is not for the competition. We are just trying to find the best place to move it to, so soon it will be not here anymore.

Thanks!

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

autos?

blimey they sum size buds for autos mate ,, im impressed , i assumed autos didnt yeild much but they look phat

nice one

Cheers guys!

The auto's are standing proudly tall around 20" from the soil level in my pots. The bud formation on these are CRAZY MAD at the moment they are getting even fatter by the minute I have been observing them everyday at lights on, I don't normally check on other plants so much but the growth from these is amazing to watch.

I put all good results down to good genetics as I consider myself a novice in Horticulture :unsure: can't wait for my competition seeds!

Quick update, pics tomorrow.

Thanks Sweet seedS for sorting out my diary, I requested not to have it in the diaries section as they're now listed as the competition past and present sub forums.

I stepped up the Bloom to 2ml/L yesterday and have tip burns where there were none previously, so I'm going to take it back down to 1.5ml/L

Looking very nice MerlinsBeard, ive never really been interested in auto's but they look great :rofl:

TS :rofl:

Thanks TS

I can honestly say I was never initially wowed by Auto Flowers but I wanted to try out a Sweet seedS strain that would have a quick turnover in time for chrimbo. Friends have said 'just do 12/12 on normal seeds' I've only done this once and the result wasn't bad at all but I'd prefer to let the plant take it's course and give it appropriate veg time and mature before flowering.

If I had no clones(which I do not as of current) I would definitely buy a pack of SS AF's to go alongside normal seeds for the veg period! I didn't go with the Lowryders/other breeders as a friend had some that grew nowhere near as well as the result's seen on the interweb from SS.

Sorry to harp on and praise SS like I do but our friends in the sun really do deserve it lol

53 days from germination

Hi all the Calyxes are still swelling(photo's to come). There's browning of the pistil's on one of the plant's, I'm definitely going to let the sativa pheno go a bit longer as it's looking behind the other's still but not too bad

Highlighting these 2 shots first as the first one shows the browning off of pistol's on the one plant, and the second picture I like the look of the 6 little budsister's tucked neatly in a row lol

post-54955-1291390026_thumb.jpgpost-54955-1291390037_thumb.jpg

57 days from germination

Hi all just a quick update, I'll get some shots up later in the week, I've put the ladies on 12/12 for the last week. There is no "pile on loadsa budz in last week boys!!!" explanation just that we have sub zero temps around here and the bills are going up and up! christmas is round the corner I'm fully prepared - just waiting for my smoke to finish :fear: