• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MerlinsBeard

• Azzazal

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• yamazuki

• 2 weeks later...

44 days from germination

Feed is still the same(1.5ml/L FishMix - 1ml/L Bloom), though I'm going to increase it by half a ml/L til the finish, which according to Sweet seedS is 9 weeks from germination.. 3 weeks on the clock let's see the ladies(the sativa looking one is going to go longer I think as the bud development is considerably slower than the other 2 plants)

post-54955-1290579653_thumb.jpgpost-54955-1290579677_thumb.jpg

As you can see from last weeks pics they've filled out nicely, if that growth rate continues then there shouldn't be any reason why 2 wont finish in good time.

Looking great there mate, How are you finding the parabolic?

Hi there Azzazal, thanks for stopping by

This is my second grow using the parabolic, light/heat all get spread evenly - there's not as much heat being put down like you get with a horizontal fitting, there are signs of heat stress(and nute splash AND windburn :spliff:) but that was due to the colder weather coming in and me forgetting to turn off the radiator in the room where I keep my GRoom.

Best £40 I've spent improving my GRoom was on that reflector :B):

47 days from germination

Hi all,

Just a small update(no pictures sorry). I've noticed upon inspection, before watering today, significant swelling on the Calyxes. They have filled the stems vertically and are now putting on significant density, also with the sativa resembling plant, pistils are translucent still though they are losing it by the day(in some cases they are 'snow' white).

Feed per ml/L for today was the usual apart from adding a 1ml/L one off feed of PK 13/14

Next feed(in 2 days) I'm going to switch over to 1ml/L of FishMix and 1.5ml/L of Bloom.

According to Sweet seedS estimation of 9 weeks I have 16 days left to go so the frequency of my updates will increase(including photo's) for help(if needed) and finishing shots of the plants :blub:

This is my second grow using the parabolic, light/heat all get spread evenly - there's not as much heat being put down like you get with a horizontal fitting, there are signs of heat stress(and nute splash AND windburn :rofl:) but that was due to the colder weather coming in and me forgetting to turn off the radiator in the room where I keep my GRoom.

Best £40 I've spent improving my GRoom was on that reflector :wink:

thanks for the answer mate, may I pester you to post what type you have? I was looking at the gro star but thinking it isnt exactly portable :0)

This is my second grow using the parabolic, light/heat all get spread evenly - there's not as much heat being put down like you get with a horizontal fitting, there are signs of heat stress(and nute splash AND windburn lol) but that was due to the colder weather coming in and me forgetting to turn off the radiator in the room where I keep my GRoom.

Best £40 I've spent improving my GRoom was on that reflector :yinyang:

thanks for the answer mate, may I pester you to post what type you have? I was looking at the gro star but thinking it isnt exactly portable :0)

Hi Azzazal, it's the 80cm Green's Parabolic reflector

http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/Grow-L...lector-1146.asp

You have to assemble it yourself, some say it's a pain but they're just girls ;)

This is my second grow using the parabolic, light/heat all get spread evenly - there's not as much heat being put down like you get with a horizontal fitting, there are signs of heat stress(and nute splash AND windburn :rofl:) but that was due to the colder weather coming in and me forgetting to turn off the radiator in the room where I keep my GRoom.

Best £40 I've spent improving my GRoom was on that reflector :yahoo:

Hi Azzazal, it's the 80cm Green's Parabolic reflector

http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/Grow-L...lector-1146.asp

You have to assemble it yourself, some say it's a pain but they're just girls :doh:

Thanks mate. That will save me 80quid! <3

I'm now hoping my baldy head doesn't get burned whiel playing with my plants ^^.