Chrimbo Crop

MerlinsBeard

Hi Sweet seedS and UK420!

Just finished a crop and as a quest I'm going to pop 3 AF Big Devil in hopes of some extra bud arriving before the jolly fat one!

post-54955-1286538908_thumb.jpg

Beans are now being germed, here's the set-up;

1m2 tent

400watt parabolic lighting

6" Low Power Inline + Carbon Filter

J.A.B. with added Sincro Boost

BioBizz FishMix and Bloom

I'll be potting up once from germ into some modified 2ltr pop bottles(I read Auto's like deep pots), Initially I was going to use MH solely as I was going to veg some NL#9's, but those are on wait while I mess with these little cuties, now I'm just going with a Sodium bulb(hopefully maxing my yeild).

That is all for now, carry on :v:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MerlinsBeard

• Azzazal

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• yamazuki

Hi Sweet seedS and UK420!

Just finished a crop and as a quest I'm going to pop 3 AF Big Devil in hopes of some extra bud arriving before the jolly fat one!

post-54955-1286538908_thumb.jpg

Beans are now being germed, here's the set-up;

1m2 tent

400watt parabolic lighting

6" Low Power Inline + Carbon Filter

J.A.B. with added Sincro Boost

BioBizz FishMix and Bloom

I'll be potting up once from germ into some modified 2ltr pop bottles(I read Auto's like deep pots), Initially I was going to use MH solely as I was going to veg some NL#9's, but those are on wait while I mess with these little cuties, now I'm just going with a Sodium bulb(hopefully maxing my yeild).

That is all for now, carry on :rofl:

Good luck, hope they're ready on time. I havent got any auto seeds left, but ive got a big girl in flower, probably about 4 or 5 weeks left, of unknown genetics and she is goooorgeous, one of those situations where you kick yaself in the nutz for not taking clones. I may try a reveg on her. But to see if they're ready in time for crimbo or around new years, im gonna pop a couple in there with her 12/12 from seed, so i shall follow your one with interest and maybe smoke a phattie in celebration at the end :rofl:;) Sending positive buzz to ya plants.

Good luck, hope they're ready on time. I havent got any auto seeds left, but ive got a big girl in flower, probably about 4 or 5 weeks left, of unknown genetics and she is goooorgeous, one of those situations where you kick yaself in the nutz for not taking clones. I may try a reveg on her. But to see if they're ready in time for crimbo or around new years, im gonna pop a couple in there with her 12/12 from seed, so i shall follow your one with interest and maybe smoke a phattie in celebration at the end :rofl::yinyang: Sending positive buzz to ya plants.
good luck m8 :yahoo: i love the taste of my big devil when cured, the taste gets more skunky :)

Cheers both, happy tokin :rofl:

Just a small but significant update, all 3 beans have cracked in 48hrs using paper towel method(also sealed the plate with clingfilm and placed on my xbox 360 which has been on for longer than I care to image thanks to FIFA 11) :wassnnme:

Waiting for longer tap roots before putting in 2" pots(smallest I have atm)

post-54955-1287444021_thumb.jpg

8 days from germination.

2 of them kept reaching for the light while the one kept stout, can't be bothered to hold them up with anything... soon as they show more roots they'll go into my modded pots and under the 400w Sodium.

• 2 weeks later...

16 days from germination

Hi all,

Been a bit of time since the last update but I don't think many are interested in veg :(

Firstly some significant updates: I couldn't be arsed with the pop bottles as pots and went straight from my small pot to 5L normal plant pots. My growing arsenal has gained re-inforcements I've got some lights in for a dedicated veg space and gave them a test run in my tent while I wait for the paint to dry in my room.

post-54955-1288213896_thumb.jpg

These are the maxibright t5 prop lights. I got 2 of the 2ft long 2 light fitting units and will most likely buy another 2 in the new year.

post-54955-1288214071_thumb.jpg

Underside shot

post-54955-1288214108_thumb.jpg

Plants overhead shot

post-54955-1288214205_thumb.jpg

Big Devil #1

post-54955-1288214240_thumb.jpg

post-54955-1288214260_thumb.jpg

As you can see they've grown loads in the 8 days since I last posted, very healthy looking plants too. They shall be enjoying 400watts of sodium in 3 days time.

Adios.

20 days from germination

Hi all,

It's been a busy weekend, I've cleaned down my tent and re-installed my fans and lights and now have my ladies under the 400watt

Small update

post-54955-1288561977_thumb.jpg

2 of the plants showed sex 19 days from germination, the other is looking a little slow compared to the two that have sexed.

Group shot!

post-54955-1288562073_thumb.jpg

As you can see they're all pretty uniform, 2 on the right are the sexed plants and the slightly smaller one on the left that hasn't sexed yet.

Very nice my friend! :spliff:

Never seen a "only Bid Devil" grow indoors so I'll keep passing by to know how's it going.

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Thanks tommy! the 3rd Big Devil sexed the day after lol I'm waiting for a few days before more picture updates so people can see the difference I know I sure can at the moment and I've been sat watching them grow! :rofl:

29 days from germination

Hi all,

My camera is on the fritz :spliff: borrowed a friends cam real quick to give you this weeks update(only 1 photo sorry!) They've done some growing in 9 days since my last update and while I'm waiting on more compost there's loads of space in my diary tent going to waste!!!!

post-54955-1289317706_thumb.jpg

Plant on the left shows sativa dominant growth, whilst the middle is full bore indica it reminds me of P.o.G growing very stout and side branches competing to poke their crowns out, the 3rd on the right is a sativa/indica mix which I'm very happy with as it looks the most healthy!

Till next week my friends!

Looking good Merlin, keeping an eye on these with interest as am as yet an 'auto' virgin, but it looks like a good side project :B):

Yeah I turned my spare tent into a flowering tent where I'll grow cuttings of new strains to go into my big tent for my percy grows, which also serves It's purpose as a diary tent to show off a few strains I grow.

As I said earlier I was going to grow these as a space filler, looks like my other strains will end up as "the space filler" :rofl:

Thanks for looking in yamazuki

35 days from germination

Hi all,

Plenty of pics this week! budsites are plenty and the stretch has stopped and they're standing pretty much uniformly at the 19" mark.

Feeding 1.5ml/L FishMix - 1ml/L Bloom.

On with the pics!(still getting used to my new camera filters so didn't manage to get out all the sodium, some of the true'er coloured pics look darker)

post-54955-1289858728_thumb.jpgpost-54955-1289858742_thumb.jpgpost-54955-1289858764_thumb.jpg