Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

mr mullen on a roll some classics there   lollol:P love your dnb then mr mullen

Yea d'n'b is the one mate but love most music really  lol:D ...

Nish better than a phat joint and some tunes...

Mrm :v:

Guest oldskoolsmoker
mr mullen on a roll some classics there   :bad::P:) love your dnb then mr mullen

Yea d'n'b is the one mate but love most music really  :!: :D ...

Nish better than a phat joint and some tunes...

Mrm :v:

good on you mate you have great taste in music, i do like lots of dif music to the misses likes her rock to so been and seen nine inch nails and few others and enjoyed it totaly different to rave, and as you say a j and some tunes and im sorted.

oss

wish i colud to mate my decks and tunes are in my little boys room and he is knockout and my misses will give me a slap if i wake him up :!:. so you be mixing for years then mate you seem quite clued up on you dnb and you have some classics you cant find no more

I dont mix mate, apart from the odd bit ere n there on Virtual DJ :bad: most of those I posted I have on CD or I've downloaded, but yea I got all the classics one way or another.

so been and seen nine inch nails

I was heavily into them back in the day, only seen them once at glastonbury, fool of a brother decided at that point to come up rather madly on a double drop of e, ruined my only hope of watching nin live, the shit! but he was safe.

Guest oldskoolsmoker
wish i colud to mate my decks and tunes are in my little boys room and he is knockout and my misses will give me a slap if i wake him up :!:. so you be mixing for years then mate you seem quite clued up on you dnb and you have some classics you cant find no more

I dont mix mate, apart from the odd bit ere n there on Virtual DJ :bad: most of those I posted I have on CD or I've downloaded, but yea I got all the classics one way or another.

could of fooled me :P

Guest oldskoolsmoker
so been and seen nine inch nails

I was heavily into them back in the day, only seen them once at glastonbury, fool of a brother decided at that point to come up rather madly on a double drop of e, ruined my only hope of watching nin live, the shit! but he was safe.

haha brothers they were good, sound better live then on cd which is rare

oss

These guys seldom seemed to get mentioned on DnB Threads so here goes a couple that just blow me away even today I don't think they've been surpassed.

• Like 1