Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Check out dj NW1 he is a good D&B mixer and scratcher and happens to be a friend of mine ,i dont really like what he plays but you got to admire his mixing etc

Me and my girl just got some tickets to see ltj bukem in december. I'd convinced my self that we are a bit passed it now. But she's managed to convince me that we should make sure.

anyone on here go to Pandemonium Mr B's in willenhall, good old days

Yeh mate i was there when it was Mr'B's and Jjays.I even remember one night someone set off some CS gas which cleared the whole club.

Here's a couple of more classics

Me and my girl just got some tickets to see ltj bukem in december. I'd convinced my self that we are a bit passed it now. But she's managed to convince me that we should make sure.

Last time I saw bukem was nearly FIFTEEN years ago! in Edinburgh. Got a table with Conrad who was mc'ing whilst skinning up with one hand. Had a good laugh. Got wrecked on their weed all night.

Saw Aphrodite here in prague on friday havent seen him for years was a great night, felt good to be able to dance to Jungle with a bifta in hand!

• 2 weeks later...