Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Guest oldskoolsmoker
I had all my records pinched :v: . Sad times. But the ONE i had left at home was a corker. Good looking Records/Ltj Bukem/Atlantis. It hasent been out the sleave in years because decks got sold when records got nicked. I still think im lucky because this is my all time favorite record and had a massive influence on todays dnb scene.

sorry to here that mate that would be like taking my left ball if i lost my tunes been buying vinyl since the early 90 s and i still do now even got hold of a load all the late 80s house and stuff, i have mostly jungle drum and bass but i do have a load of oldskool , oldskool garage, breakbeat reagge and hip hop i just love the bass in music.

Bukem/Atlantis what a tune a true classic

oss

Guest oldskoolsmoker
a bit of prodigy :D

Early days i hope? :D :D

E2a check out the full album it`s wicked :D

much perfer there older stuff :D THE EXPERIENCE ALBUM

i say no more :v:

Now we are talking my kind of shit. I love it mate. Right from your old school jungle (Quest n Fibre optic/Wolverhampton) let av it shit. Dark metalheadz tak, the radio stuff, this new almost housey buildup riffs stuff. And then to calm it off with a bit of Logical progression LTJ Bukem stylie.

Luv it, Luv it, Luv it

Me at most dnb nites looks like this :)

didnt you never go to mr Bs/jay jays in willenhall or the Q club or the institute in brum.they was the days for jungle back in the early 90s,you cant beat the old skool.i still listen to some of the oldskool now,the new stuff is a littlebit hard for me now.

as for the djs,you couldnt beat,SS,MICKEY FINN,KENNY KEN,LTJ BUKEM and last but not least DJ HYPE.

heres a link where you can download loads of oldskol and new jungle sets for free.

http://www.house-mixes.com/

heres a bit of dj hype

Edited by redtilidie
  • Like 1

yes yes q club brum now we talking luving me oldskool .all the new shit just remixes of wot was about in the day hard to find any new sounds. gets some freash stuff now and again from the london boys thank god living in the country is nice but there b no night life except animals. nice topic u got going here OSS.I just found a box of tapes from them times o wot memories :D

i could go on and on

.now this is the jungle i love,nothin too hard,just them drums and b-line enought to get your head going smokin a spliff.

this tunes brimg back so much memories with mc bassman,mcing and me off my head on a love dove or dennis the menace..

FLASH UP YA LIGHTER!!!!!!!

Guest oldskoolsmoker

:rofl::yep: loads of jungle heads out there i could post tunes allday with so many classics out there.

just found this on the net looks like a good night not many old drum and bass nights any more would like to go if i can afford it at the time

post-51958-1272722214_thumb.jpg