Cream Of The Crop - March 2010

Joolz

Vote For February's Cream of the Crop  

1,072 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• Joolz

• se7en

• Stonehenge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a toss up between... all of them, for me. But pared it down to Cambium(beautiful colours) and Redeyes420(glistening sunshine!:D

Redeyes pic is so good though with lovely light and shadows. And a shiny knob. So gets my vote.

Inspirational!

as always a wonderful selection of buds ect .............. but CT gets my vote

well done all of you :D

right had time for a j and a think , there all crackin this month was a decider between 181 lennon stonehendge n ct......

gotta go with lennon`s smottie as i have 2 ready to go into flower n judgin by the pic im in for a treat :rofl:

FG ;)

bloody hell forgot to say thanks for all who has voted for me , this killer is to blame lol

Edited by FARMER G

Never an easy choice but I got it down to 3 that were particularly awesome looking (in my opinion) and then went with Lennon. Nice work!

All Works Looks Very Good ! My Vote Go To StoneHedge Oldtimer's !!! Nice Colours !! And Nice Haze Caracteristics !!!

2nd - Lennon !! Looks Hard Bud Density - Fresh Green Lemon Colours...

3rd - RedEyes420...! Nice Pic... And Nice Columnar Plant... Flowering To Be Continued...

4th - Jon Clobert... I Like Nice Pics of Dried Plants... And This One Is !

See You Next Month And Keep On Growin' !!! lol

Stonehenge has more foxtails then my headband! Plus it has that wonderful coloring that's why she's my favorite.