Cream Of The Crop - March 2010

Joolz

Vote For February's Cream of the Crop  

1,072 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1270377693_thumb.jpg

Lennon - Smottie

post-2-1270377684_thumb.jpg

Jon_Clobert - Black Widow

post-2-1270377672_thumb.jpg

FARMER_G. - SmellyBerry

post-2-1270377660_thumb.jpg

CT. - BHO

post-2-1270377650_thumb.jpg

Cambium - ESBxHaze

post-2-1270377641_thumb.jpg

Archipelago - Killer Skunk

post-2-1270377626_thumb.jpg

181 - Smile

post-2-1270377703_thumb.jpg

redeyes420 - Wild Rose

post-2-1270377718_thumb.jpg

Stonehenge - Oldtimes

Here it is! Our 75th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of April , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of seeds from Female Seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month :wink:

PeaceJoolz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• Joolz

• se7en

• Stonehenge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good job done by all nominees! :g: 181, you get my vote but that wasn't evident.

Happy Easter,

AT :wink:

Cheers for the nomination :oldtoker: There's some right good shots there, but Stonehenges' Oldtimes is an amazing shot and what a plant :ouch: Got my vote.

Have to say Lennons lovely crystal covered smottie bud has tickled my fancy this month. Some beauties there and not an easy choice. well done 2 all. lol

Lot of lovely buds and oil pics this month! Everysingle one looks a top quality smoke!

This month though my vote goes to Lennon for his Smottie! I'm loving the long white hairs in this shot, beautiful lady!

lol

Shit but that was difficult, such beautiful colours in every pic, it's almost like tripping on good acid - congrats to all.........Bom Shiva