Cream Of The Crop - March 2010

Joolz

Vote For February's Cream of the Crop  

1,072 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• Joolz

• se7en

• Stonehenge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can't decide between camb, 181, s henge :yep::stoned:

Stonehenge pipped Camb and 181, for me, after staring at all for 20 mins - well done to all noms :spliff:

I voted for Redeyes' Wild Rose, it reminded me of some fresh buds I used to get off my mate a few years ago. I can almost smell the aroma.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yep:

wow cant belive i been nominated to grace these pages once again thanks joolz n modz :unsure: mmmm hard this month all crackin entrys not one bad pic

gotta take a time out to see who gets ma vote now were`s the skins........... lol

FG :spliff:

Farmer G fpor me, love the canapy in the back ground, and that smellyberry looks lush. lol

Edited by fontana

Chwarae Teg guys, you have all outdone yourselves there. Enjoy it! :spliff:

(I voted for Lennon btw, because that looks like a properly dense bit of bud. Congrats my man, may the fruits of your hardship bring you much joy =D)

I hope to join the ranks once I get my own place... Student houses are not ideal growing locations :(

IT WAS A TOSS UP BETWEEN LENNON AND 181, HAD TO GIVE IT TO LENNON IN THE END THOUGH WITH 181 A VERY CLOSE 2ND, BOTH VERY BEAUTIFUL AND TASTY LOOKING BUDS.

:spliff:

They are all gorgeous but i have to go for JC black widow coz i know how long he flowered those super frosty babes... Nice....

Sb..

Guest hantshaze

All blindind lol Its between stonehenge & farmer!

I'll be going with the smellyberry :wacko:

hantshaze.........

Real toughy this month.

Three grab my eyes right away in Lennon, Stonehenge and Cambium. Henge's lovely colurful Oldtimes looks divine and like look of Cambiums (remember commenting on that one in his diary) but Lennon edges it.

Smottie goodness nips into first for me.

Well done all and bloody hope Farmer grabs the crown one month, his pics are always top notch and gracing the COTC on a regular basis deserves the mantle in the near future but sorry Farmer my vote had to go elsewhere this month.

Lennon: Smottie.

Well done to all that made the cut.

Lost P :spliff: