Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

All the best kitty. Sit back and hold tight, because im sending my vides. :rolleyes: Thier very large and full of love. :B):

I've had the privilege to meet Miss K, and she is an absolute delight to be around. Awesome smile, radiates good vibes, and is an inspiration to anyone and everyone she meets.

I'm so upset to hear you're unwell K, I hope you come back to see us soon. The place isn't the same without you.

The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was at the Hemp Fair in that place that began with T (damn you memory!) - Bartman, MS K, and Rex were fair flying round the hall in a perfect line on their various mobility carriages, looking like 3 technologically superior Goodies from the future! My biggest regret is not capturing it on film - just the memory has me in stitches.

Hi again Ms K, just stopping by to say I'm still thinking of you and sending loving virtual hugs your way :spliff:

The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was at the Hemp Fair in that place that began with T (damn you memory!) - Bartman, MS K, and Rex were fair flying round the hall in a perfect line on their various mobility carriages, looking like 3 technologically superior Goodies from the future! My biggest regret is not capturing it on film - just the memory has me in stitches.

I was thinking of the Telford hemp fair the other day, will never forget the sight of Ms K, Bartman and MJ all parking up around Rex Mundi so he couldn't be thrown out by the jumped up security guys :spliff: You were and still are an inspiration Ms K :)