Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

Morning Cath :)

I was out this morning with the dogs and just having a ramble around like I normally do and happened to see a kingfisher doing it's darting and fro'ing between the branches it had picked out and then I saw a couple of Grebes paddling about and making nests so I reckon they should be doing their mating dance soon (unless I've missed it) and I realised that this was the ideal time to sit and spend time thinking about the people that are in my thoughts.

Unfortunately I never met you (although I was at the the Telford Expo-but too shy to introduce myself to the UK420 massiv at the time and I know I would have cracked to see you, bart and MJ rallying around rex in his time of need :yep:) but some members have always inspired me to be a better person and you have always been one of them.

lol

:wacko: Hi Miss Kitty heaps of (Aroha love ) coming your way from us here in New Zealand wow what a buzz all these loving Uk420 members sending their love and support . lol:blub::photo:

Sometimes in life you find other matters are more important, none so more than this. My thoughts are with you Ms Kitty, to have so many people routing for you shows this forum has far more to offer than just information about growning.

Positive vibes going out to you Ms Kitty.

Om :wassnnme:

Guest tootsweet

Hello My Loverly Wee Mrs Sunshine :unsure:

Todays wish for you will be for..

At least 3 cheek aching laughs

Medicated completely oot yer brain

A kind friends company

A visit from the horse in yer back garden (ya jammy git)

A Kute Kuddly Kat on yer knee

Happiness

monkey.jpg

post-7972-1269436698_thumb.jpg

post-7972-1269437122_thumb.jpg

post-7972-1269436995_thumb.jpg

Sending you LOVE and LAUGHS stupid008.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by tootsweet

Hi Ms K :spliff:

My little boy asked me what I was looking at on here earlier and I told him I was reading about someone who was poorly... he leant forward and gave the screen a kiss because his kisses fix everything we tell him, so you got an extra big sloppy one.

Continued peace and sunshiney thoughts coming your way :)

Edited by withnail

Guest tootsweet
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">