Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

Thank you all very much for contributing to this thread and please continue to do so.

Tonight I turned her laptop on whilst visiting and read out each post. It was a joy and a pleasure to recite such positive and nice thoughts.

For those unaware, ms kitty is a sufferer of Motor Neurone Disease and life hasn't been too good of late. :woot:

In order to raise awareness of MND, ms kitty has asked me to duplicate the link from her uk420 sig in this thread.

Some may find the video quite disturbing. You may turn it off but its life to ms kitty. I bet she wishes she could turn it off too.

Please do watch it through because I know she would want you to.

Once again, many thanks to all and please do carry on posting.

Sarahs Story

:rofl:

Thanks for the info and update bartman lol

If you can watch the video folks, please do! Those of us who've met Ms K are always astonished at how such a little angel could manage to be so strong in the face of such horrendous adversity.

Ms K, you're an inspiration, a real mind blowing inspiration!

Best wishes coming all the way from Austria!

Stay strong and keep fighting this aweful disease!

Sending you get well hugs... :v:

AT :unsure:

I just watched the link, it certainly brings you down to earth with a bump, and allows you to put your life into perspective.

I'm sorry to hear that Ms Kitty isn't well, I'm sending some universal energy to her MAJORGLORY style! :yep:

Stand by Ms Kitty! :yep:

I have a few problems of my own but that video makes me feel a bit of a fraud :yep:

Certainly does put things in perspective!!

Only ever bumped into you once Sarah but im sending you all the love i have in my body.

Inspired doesn't quite cover how im feeling right now.

:yep:

sending a concentrated beam of big slobbery doggy licks and cuddles from the doghouse ms.kitty :v: and just lit up a pure killer skunk spliff for thee :spliff:

I don't know what to say, i'm in tears after watching that, i'd never heard of MND before.

You'll be in my thoughts Ms Kitty, you keep strong now! :wassnnme: