Vapostar

Jiffa

I'm buying a Launch Box, I do like the Vaporstar and its worth the ££ but these Magic Flight things look pretty fucking cool

It`ll be the best £80 you ever spend mate :yep:lol

I can remember a trip in the Red Light District of Hamburg about 10 years ago, I can't imagine its going to be better than that but I'm sure its a good thing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeedIsFree

• ratdog

• spankydemonkey

• Comrade Stoker

I can remember a trip in the Red Light District of Hamburg about 10 years ago, I can't imagine its going to be better than that but I'm sure its a good thing

I suppose £80 was alot of money 10 years ago :notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...

Its really the nuts, for an energetic type like me its ace, no effort to clean it between fills, no mess, no smell, no tar, my lungs feel BETTER after 8 pulls on some pure haze, my whole head started to tinkle then it felt like the top of my head was removed and someone placed clouds and sky between my eyes and my skull, combined with the massive colour enhancement it's top shit.

Kicks balls out of my mates Vapir this imo, he's constantly wired to that thing, the whip is part of his face. Total control with Vapostar, instantly like an old friend, always working good so far, light to massive hits. My lungs are so good right now. Cycling will be ace when it doesnt take 5miles before my lungs free up!

Never again will I have to clean that tar shit from my bong/pipe.

The lung expansion on a true Sativa is amazing. I did 30odd miles cycling today came back to try my new Vaporstar and it made me hack slightly as the smoke from pipes does piss off my lungs, anyways, then I had a feeling for the last 3hrs like I have new lungs, so clear and no irritations, like my tubes have expanded. Its brilliant lol