Vapostar

Jiffa

Mine hasn't turned up yet either lol

Emailed company today though and they were sold out, more arriving tomorrow and posting then. lol

Seem's plausible seen as the proper site is sold out, and with the buzz going on here I'm not suprised

when did you order yours?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeedIsFree

• ratdog

• spankydemonkey

• Comrade Stoker

Mine hasn't turned up yet either :unsure:

Emailed company today though and they were sold out, more arriving tomorrow and posting then. :ninja:

Seem's plausible seen as the proper site is sold out, and with the buzz going on here I'm not suprised

when did you order yours?

Last thursday, should be here monday

yeh i just had the postie knocking on the dorr with a smal box recorded delivery.

not had chancce to open it yet, but i assume its the vaporstar.

yep mine is here, just had a look, only thing im not happy with is that i got sent the tube type instead of the bubble type which i ordered.

just had a go on mine, and you certainly get a good hit off of it, you are left with that nice after taste of uncontaminated weed.

the device is piece of piss to you, and gives a good stone.

all in all, very good little device that works spot on.

I've had my first proper session on it tonight (Even the missus had a go on it and she never smokes). I ended up with a smokey ish hit, nothing like what I remember a bong being like but like a smokey vapour, maybe I had the lighter on too long. Nevertheless its a fucking good little device, I'm sure there are better vapes around but for £30 its not to be sniffed at.

E2A - Fucking aye, I'm getting the hang of it now and its quite addictive, I get a nice hashy/minty taste off this Jacky White, I think its finally bye bye to joints :rofl:

:yinyang: Its a different high too, this stuff I am smoking is quite uppy and feel good but vaping it seems to make it cleaner in the head if that makes sense.

Edited by Lake Palmer

thats it like,the taste alone has to make it worth having one.

got a pipe lighter which works really well

Still not here, nearly two weeks :eek::B)::D I've been waking up everyday day like it's christmas only to find by the afternoon it's a no show again.

I dont want to hassle the place where I got it, I've no reason to think they've stitched me as they are a big site and it was sold out. Just really want to hit up one off these things :down:

Well my missus was impressed with it, she saw it as a way of cutting out booze in the evening and relaxing a bit, sadly it did not pan out, she had two hits last night then demolished 2 massive blueberry muffins and a shit load of other stuff, the old vaporstar does not work as part of a calorie controlled diet peeps :ninja:

Still not here, nearly two weeks :rofl::yep::) I've been waking up everyday day like it's christmas only to find by the afternoon it's a no show again.

I dont want to hassle the place where I got it, I've no reason to think they've stitched me as they are a big site and it was sold out. Just really want to hit up one off these things :ninja:

Thats really poor service mate! :stoned:

Wouldn't mind so much if my order of skin's wasn't on there, plus I spent around £60.

Please turn up tomorrow, got the day off, it would be perfect

Wouldn't mind so much if my order of skin's wasn't on there, plus I spent around £60.

Please turn up tomorrow, got the day off, it would be perfect

GRRRAAAHHHH :wink: :rofl::yep: , still not in stock. Hopefully should have by next tueday/wednesday

I'm in limbo until then

Well my missus was impressed with it, she saw it as a way of cutting out booze in the evening and relaxing a bit, sadly it did not pan out, she had two hits last night then demolished 2 massive blueberry muffins and a shit load of other stuff, the old vaporstar does not work as part of a calorie controlled diet peeps :yep:

i've found vaping gives me the munchies much more than smoking.

i was going to start a thread about it, but, meh, never got round to it, you know? :notworthy: