Vapostar

Jiffa

Well me Vaporstar + bong arrived. Bit pissed off as I understood it would arrive in a storage box, it didn't :lucky:

It came with a glass pipe thingy which seems to be no fucking use at all, maybe that was for the bong and is now not needed.

I only had a windproof jet lighter thingy but I gave it a go, sort of like a hashy taste to the vapour I thought. The windproof lighter didn't seem to work that well but I did take a few small hits and I am pleasantly stoned. I like the act of rolling a joint and smoking it but I need to trade that off for the health benefits of quitting baccy and not combusting my herb. Its a nice little unit though I expect the bong will be broken by tonight :unsure:

E2A I am proper stoned. It opens up a new world to me this, I don't have to leave the sofa to get stoned now. I never ever smoke in the house, now I don't need to go downstairs, roll a joint in the kitchen and smoke it out of the back door. Its sofa heaven for me, I may invest in a bed pan so I can piss on the sofa too :yahoo: Clever little idea, and certainly good for the price and good if you do not want to spend £100's on some contraption, this seems to be straight forward to use so its a winner for me (Till the bong breaks).

Edited by Lake Palmer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeedIsFree

• ratdog

• spankydemonkey

• Comrade Stoker

Ive been thinking of getting one of these, its either get this or go all out and buy a volcano. The sooner i quit baccy the better me thinks.

Well me Vaporstar + bong arrived. Bit pissed off as I understood it would arrive in a storage box, it didn't :(

It came with a glass pipe thingy which seems to be no fucking use at all, maybe that was for the bong and is now not needed.

I only had a windproof jet lighter thingy but I gave it a go, sort of like a hashy taste to the vapour I thought. The windproof lighter didn't seem to work that well but I did take a few small hits and I am pleasantly stoned. I like the act of rolling a joint and smoking it but I need to trade that off for the health benefits of quitting baccy and not combusting my herb. Its a nice little unit though I expect the bong will be broken by tonight lol

E2A I am proper stoned. It opens up a new world to me this, I don't have to leave the sofa to get stoned now. I never ever smoke in the house, now I don't need to go downstairs, roll a joint in the kitchen and smoke it out of the back door. Its sofa heaven for me, I may invest in a bed pan so I can piss on the sofa too :D Clever little idea, and certainly good for the price and good if you do not want to spend £100's on some contraption, this seems to be straight forward to use so its a winner for me (Till the bong breaks).

Glad to see you got it, at first I was getting slightly dissapointed by the description until I got to your edit lol . I will be looking to purchase very soon :stoned:

Just got mine ordered :wink: , will post my hopefully very stoned experience when it arrives

Lake's review has nailed this for me (my couch is leather so I'm not bothering with a bed pan ,I'll let the carpet soak it up) ,I'm off into the town to get one today :spliff:

Edited by MAJORGLORY

Lake's review has nailed this for me (my couch is leather so I'm not bothering with a bed pan ,I'll let the carpet soak it up) ,I'm off into the town to get one today lol

I'm happy to say that this little (very basic) gizmo, works an absolute treat. I'm as high as I've been in years and no smoke. I replied on a thread recently on UK420 asking what people regard to be flavour. Well know I know, and let me tell you in my now EXPERT opinion that JACK47 is very dank and musky although it smell very fruity the longer that its cured.

I'm on a high high UK420 :v:

If you don't own a Vapostar, and your looking to do away with tobacco then I'd suggest getting one as an introduction (as its cheap) to vaporizing. You wont be disappointed. :B):

Post up your review when you get it mate. Its sooo easy to use! I'm really chuffed that I bought one!

Enjoy

yeh will do, i've not used baccy for several years, seems like i've been doing bongs for ever.:rofl:

about time i tried something a litle cleaner.

guyz, how long does delivery take on average?

Edited by spankydemonkey

i ordered mine direct and it took a while. 3-4 weeks i think.

still, when i first tried it my girlfriend looked at me and asked if it worked. i just sort of giggled as a response ::stoned::

I reckon you could convince visitors you have a crack habit but putting bits of white stuff on the vaporstar bong, taking a "Hit", babbling on endlessly about fuck all then asking your visitor for a "Sub" of £30 whilst crawling round the floor picking up small bits of shit and holding them up saying "Is that some?"

That's my only gripe - The fuckers never gave me a box so it sits on the kitchen window and makes me look like a crack head

^ :stoned: that's the second thing my girlfriend said; "you look like a crack head!"

charming

Mine hasn't turned up yet either :)

Emailed company today though and they were sold out, more arriving tomorrow and posting then. lol

Seem's plausible seen as the proper site is sold out, and with the buzz going on here I'm not suprised

i ordered mine direct and it took a while. 3-4 weeks i think.

still, when i first tried it my girlfriend looked at me and asked if it worked. i just sort of giggled as a response :lol:

3-4 weeks......your joking? lol

i ordered mine off vapostar.co.uk, dunno if thats direct or not, but 3-4 weeks is taking the piss if it is. lol