Vapostar

Jiffa

Ay up WeedIsFree

Last year when I placed an order I had to wait a month and a few days 'til the Vaporstar co got fresh stock in.They appeared to be popular

back then.Fortunately I had a good friend who already owned one so I was using his 'til I got mine.

On a side note I have to agree they don't half make you munch.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeedIsFree

• ratdog

• spankydemonkey

• Comrade Stoker

Ay up WeedIsFree

Last year when I placed an order I had to wait a month and a few days 'til the Vaporstar co got fresh stock in.They appeared to be popular

back then.Fortunately I had a good friend who already owned one so I was using his 'til I got mine.

On a side note I have to agree they don't half make you munch.

Thats good to know, like I said I'm not pissed at the company, but I'm seriously looking forward to getting it,seriously.

Glad to hear it helps cut down smoking again, really want to loose the baccy as I've never smoked fag's anyway, plus the bonus of getting more high off less weed is always a nice prospect :wassnnme:

just wondering how to get the best from this cheapo vape until i get my arizer :wassnnme:

any tips folks ??????

I won one in the comp an put it on the end of my vape whip, an I am really really impressed its as good as my vapourdoc an uses less......great piece of kit imo an if anyone is thinkin of gettin one go for it.....

I've had one a few weeks now and CT offered to take it off my hands if I didn't like it. Well he can have it. When he pulls it out if my cold, dead hands.

It's a great bit of kit and I can't wait to put it to use when my crop finally comes to fruition. I'm smoking thai (possibly) brickweed in it now and it still tastes lovely, applejack should be freakin amazing.

The only downsides to it is puffing too much and combusting the weed, smoke is fine if you're expecting it, but when you get a roor full of smoke when you're expecting vapour its feckin rotten :(

It's finally here lol , shame I've got to go out now lol

Today is going to be like a marathon waiting to get back.

Shall let you know how it goes

Guest weedmonsta

glad you got yours :) has anyone here ordered theirs through weedworld? ad i dont really want to use e**t as the messed me round in the past

glad you got yours :) has anyone here ordered theirs through weedworld? ad i dont really want to use e**t as the messed me round in the past

Just hit it up, I put about 1/5 of what I would normally put in a joint. Couple of test blasts to perfect it but by the time that small bit of herb was done I was baked :wink: . I still am nicely stoned, at least how I would normally feel after one joint. So if this keeps up my weed should last me four to five times longer, effectively lol

Definately a good buy for the price, and no lack of quality. I am amazed something so simple works so well

Well done Vaporstar lol

Edited by WeedIsFree

Just ordered one on a glass bong combo.

Look forward to giving it a go sounds like a great bit of kit for a very reasonable price.

Took just 8 days :B): Here she is......post-43394-1276880992_thumb.jpggotta wait till later before i fire it up as i`ve friends round for tea and footy and i want to understand what they are saying to me lol No silly pipes with it just a useful pair of tweezers :rofl:lol:wub::huh:lol

Wow, what a great peice of kit, did use it in front of my friends,which is some thing i never do is smoke a bong in front of anyone but me :wassnnme::( I can`t articulate normally after one :(

But this is soo different, it`s such a clean high no self consciousness at all, fully alert and giggly to a degree (not hysterical lol )

Very talkative too, i like my new toy :D .

Martin`s right though, i felt like a proper crack head lol cos it takes ages to heat with a lighter

But when it does lol:D

E2a, My friends used to toke but choose not to now but don`t judge

Edited by ratdog

I've had one a few weeks now and CT offered to take it off my hands if I didn't like it. Well he can have it. When he pulls it out if my cold, dead hands.

It's a great bit of kit and I can't wait to put it to use when my crop finally comes to fruition. I'm smoking thai (possibly) brickweed in it now and it still tastes lovely, applejack should be freakin amazing.

The only downsides to it is puffing too much and combusting the weed, smoke is fine if you're expecting it, but when you get a roor full of smoke when you're expecting vapour its feckin rotten :)

Glad you're liking it cliffy mate :hug:

looks like I'll still need to buy myself another one then..........for when mine dies from abuse ;)

I know what you mean about the smoke catching you un a wears

it's very seldom I let it go that far.

But it's a whole new buzz if you do.

A lot smoother than I ever remembered bongs being way back when.

But it's a whole new buzz if you do.

A lot smoother than I ever remembered bongs being way back when.

:spliff:

Any tips about getting it to running speed without rushing and burning?

It's all down to how fast/hard you suck. Make it whistle :wink:

Granted it takes a bit of warming up to start with but once it's there :wink:

But if you want to get it up to running speed quickly, and not run the risk of burning your herb.

Pre warm up the top first :rofl:

I like to go the whole hog and combust a couple of bowls at night just before hitting the horizontal :rofl:

Top Tip

make sure you keep the gauze clean too,

once that starts getting a little manky it makes it hard to get a good draw.

I've had the gauze out of mine a fair few times now and burnt off all the crap.

Quality gauze as well, it's still ticking lol