Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

1,062 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some lovely pics but I just had to go for spacecrackers :)

hes inspired me to stand behind me plants naked, that should win the vote over with carlos in sweet seeds haha or maybe even next months cream of the crop :ouch:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blayz'd

• eri

• SpaceCraker

• AustrianToker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the nom folks :) Some proper stiff competition this month. Really great shots :ouch: Blayzd, BBT, C22 and OS worthy of a special mention. I shall ponder on my vote a little longer. Tough one :)

oh cmon u r only voting for spacecracker or whatever its called bacause their is ass in the pic, stonehenge SAD FTW

Of course I did! It's like the odd pic out of the bunch, the rarist one... the rest of the pics (which are fantastic shots, couldn't pull them off myself) I've seen them all a million times, just taken by different people of different plants!

nice oldtimes,blazed,ya got my vote .and the one with the bird in comes 2nd :)

Thats exactly what i was thinking...''WOW''...amazing photos by all of'em :)

had to go with blaz'd gorgeous looking plant

good luck to everyone :ninja:

Bob

With out a doubt this has to be the closest COTC this year -all excellent contenders. Voted for Oldsmoker but to be honest any one of them is a worthy winner. Good luck to all.

Blayz'd get's my vote,That Oldtimes almost looks too good to smoke,beautiful. :ninja:

I got a story for you. A friend of mine called over for a smoke when I was toking that. I gave him a bud to go home with. Not much like, only a couple g or so. I found out from another mate that he didn't smoke it for a whole week. He kept it and showed it to everyone who went to his house. He was well happy. He had to show it to as many people as he could before it went up in smoke. :) How mad is that. Had some crazy stories back from it. Apparently the reaction from a party another mate went to was quite good too. Everyone was drinking, one of my boys had some of this plant on his and started having a smoke in the middle of this party. He said within an hour the whole party just crashed and everyone was wasted :) It's the creeper man. That and the drinking doesn't really mix :nea: Still, he had people asking where it came from and how they can get it. I'm quite happy with his answer to people too. He said "you can't buy bud like this anywhere" lol Gotta love it man. I always share my bud with a few close mates, always love the stories I get back too.

Thanks for all the votes anyway boys and girls. My percentage is going the wrong way tho lol I'm gonna hit the streets and drum up votes for the cause lol Is really close this month tho. Which would be a nice thing to see had I not been nominated with probably the best budshot I'll see for a few years lol

Take it easy ;)

after much deliberation the blueberry gets it for me :spliff::) and spacecracker to see a donkeydick of such proportions and a naked babe in the same photo its just naughty!

....Blayz'd for me ........but in saying that it was a very tough and very close, they are all such a high standard this month

.............good luck :)

oh and spacecraker :spliff: nice dude real nice

I had to go for Oldsmoker's /Pinball Wizard's- Mama Chi.

A great plant, Incredible pink pheno - very exotic and lovely... don't see a rarity like that much at all anymore. Nice shot! :spliff:

With that said, I had a tough time deciding between that and Cambium's smile. That Smile pic is in my opinion better than the pic currently being used at ugorg.com - and makes me way more likely to 'wanna get some'. -Well done Cambium, Damn!

Spacecracker... my favorite thing about that photo was the Home Depot bucket. Otherwise... leafy plant, Hairy girl.. ehh.. big deal. Huge bud though, nice!

SGB's of course can't receive my vote's anymore... They would always win. :rofl: In every nomination, ever picture, each selection - always top of the line, nicer and better than anything I could ever see. They always win... kinda not fair to include them. (its a compliment guys.. way to go) :)

Well done to all, I love these frosty bud COTC's

I picked C22 - Ice because it was so unusual looking and since the dark green of the leaf made it look incredibly healthy. I noticed that the voting, after 414 votes cast, was really even this month. No run-away winner like in some previous months.

Always enjoy "Cream of the Crop" keep up the great work!

Peace,

A