Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

1,062 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1259786777_thumb.jpg

BillyBlackToes- Blueberry

post-2-1259786790_thumb.jpg

Blayz'd - Oldtimes

post-2-1259786802_thumb.jpg

C22 - Ice

post-2-1259786815_thumb.jpg

Cambium - Smile

post-2-1259786835_thumb.jpg

John_Clobert.- Bubblegum

post-2-1259786848_thumb.jpg

oldsmoker - Mama Chi

post-2-1259786857_thumb.jpg

SuburbanGrowBroths- Purplewreck

post-2-1259786868_thumb.jpg

SpaceCracker - Unknown

post-2-1259787495_thumb.jpg

Stonehenge- S.A.D

Here it is! Our 71st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of December , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is 3 packs of seeds and T-shirt and baseball cap from Sweet Seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month :smoke:

PeaceJoolz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blayz'd

• eri

• SpaceCraker

• AustrianToker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank god i'm not up this month... Great selection which made my decision really f*cking hard!

Blaz'd gets my vote although it could have been any other this month.

Good job done by all of you! :v:

AT :oldtoker:

oldsmoker thats a stunning pic dude,you get my vote.and congrats to all nominated

Edited by get-r-done!!

Everyone who gets nominated for this wins really. Takes good stuff to get a pic in here man :oldtoker:

Yo spacecracker, that's cheating man :v: Damn fine photo though. Sweet she is, and that girl behind her lol:)

Proper buds though, I love the stacked armour plated variety of bud muchos.

lol

Edited by Blayz'd

Maximum respect to all the entrants, They are all so nice but my vote went with MR John Clobert as i believe that nobody does the Bubblegum quite like that man!!

Lik i said tho...all top entries!! lol

Peace

DW

lol

But for the buds it had to be Blayz'd lol

Honestly... looks like how i'd expect bud in heaven to look lol

I bet that is one amazing smoke. Hope you kept cuttings of that plant Blayz'd :rofl:

But for the buds it had to be Blayz'd :yep:

Honestly... looks like how i'd expect bud in heaven to look :B):

I bet that is one amazing smoke. Hope you kept cuttings of that plant Blayz'd lol

Best smoke I've had from any plant I've grown so far. Never seen bud like that before either. It is a stacked one, but it seemed to corkscrew at the same time. It was quite dense but when you brake it up it was like a sort of dense foam consistency lol Hard to describe but it was really nice. Amazing smoke though. A creeper effect too if I remember correctly, like a sativa and indica hit at the same time, but not immediately. The buzz crept over 20 odd mins. Really nice smoke though, although I couldn't say the smoke was as beautiful as the plant was. She's a pretty one. lol

Talk about raising the bar every month. Sat looking through these for a while but Stonehenge eventually got my vote with S.A.D.

Nice job by all!

Wow. Stunning. The entries this month are of an exceptionally high quality.

Blayz'd gets my vote this time what an amazing thing that it - although for the first time ever i couldn't decide between........EVERY entry.

Watch spacecrackers diary get 10'000 hits overnight :yep: