Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

1,062 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blayz'd

• eri

• SpaceCraker

• AustrianToker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gotta be honest n say we gotta start tryin to get more better pics in general lads cuz every month its the same faces up for COTC.

I mean these guys must be swimmin in free beans by now...:ninja:..:(

but Clobert il gi ya a vote AGAAAAAIIIN!.. :smoke::smoke:

hard one this month but I had to go for the C22 as it just looks so fresh and healthy!! The others do look like they would blow yu head clean off though but it was a toss up between the naked babe and the C22! :wink:

love those pink hues mr old smoker .

but all were very fine shots this month , also really like the look of the SAD and oldtimes.

congrats to all nominees

I thinks that as this is best photo then on what weed looks the best ,(although this does not mean it is? i might add) but looks like it would taste lovely and yes the Blueberry does it.

this has been the toughest for me yet, every single one could win it but unfortunately i have to pick one. i give up last night cos i couldnt choose :wink:

anyway after much thinking and looking ive gone with the bubblegum, next in the veg tent are oldtimes an mama chi but soon as money is available im getting some bubblegum, never grwon it but loved it in dam so i can just smell an taste it looking at that pic.....well not quite but looks lovely. the mama chi and oldtimes both look very special too.

well done to all for the pics, everyones is stunning

DanKu

Edited by DanKu

What is up with the COTC last post time?? :yep:, my View New Posts screen keeps popping it to the top, very strange

It updates with a vote as well as a post mate. So a new vote will throw this back to the top of new posts :spliff:

Damn close this one man.

What is up with the COTC last post time?? :yep:, my View New Posts screen keeps popping it to the top, very strange

It updates with a vote as well as a post mate. So a new vote will throw this back to the top of new posts lol

Damn close this one man.

ahhhh :spliff:, that's been confusing me for ages

WOW, good job everyone. This is hard..... But, one of you has to win, so... I give my voice to SuburbanGrowBroths. The bud looks amazing, lots of crystals.. Very nice :unsure:

olct1 awesome, blazd wow, and all the rest really superb too. but loves the bubblegun and jon clobert that plant looks like a rock. my vote vote is for clobert.

fine work on all. works of love no doubt.

and the naked lady pic, well done. exposure was set just right. :(.

gen :unsure: