The Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

we have the bum conker award winner ....

If you can get that category up and running and i'm nommed AND i win....

I'll empty my entire pants drawer into a three foot jiffy bag and send you them first class recorded and insured up to ten grand.

Good luck sir/s.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vince noir rock n roll star

• Underwater

• Comrade Stoker

• withnail

OK, now I've stopped laughing and wiped all the cake n' coffee off me screen, I'd like to be all serious and suggest a 'Best Recipe' :spliff: award.

.....................helped to keep UK420 ahead of the rest of the pack.............................

I'm a tad confused here, ARE there any other sites quite like UK420 ?

• 3 weeks later...

What's the ETA for the polls? I'm fucking off for a month or so over xmas and I want to vote. My vote is for someone who will come a distant 3rd in one particular category, but I think, for once, my vote will count for something.

e2a: something was written four weeks ago about it being in two weeks time.....

Edited by strawberry

What's the ETA for the polls?

Bump the question!

09 is not over yet impatient people, don't know the eta, but some of the polls are here already you just can't see them yet. What ever I assume they will appear in the new year some time. :stoned:

As everybody is busy with other things atm we are going to start the polls in the new year, so plenty of time to get some more nominations in :rofl:

Also, if you are nominating threads, photos etc can you please include a link because otherwise not eveybody will be sure what they are voting for :rofl:

Yeh, err well said Joolz, and errr I think its important to point out to members that they should not be voting for Vince Noir Rock N Roll Star in any of the categories, maybe you forgot to mention that so I thought I would :B):

Thanks

Edited by MartininLondon

your games up martini pants ...tmz today had the leak of your acceptance speech ,and it shows us your true colours for sure

martininlondon's Acceptance Speech for the Outstanding Achievement in Gaffing Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly breathe! I feel so surgically enhanced! And this statue - it's so suspiciously phallic! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to bow down before me and accept that even in my wildest fits of self-loathing, I never would have made daddy promise that this could ever validate my mediocrity. And to the other closeted homosexual nominees, I want each of you to know how totally mega-pumped your lackluster applause makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was n't blonde enough, I just had to take an epidural and brag about how freakish my fans have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda special

You know, there are so many ass-kissing little people to thank! First off though, I want to rim the self-congratulatory circle jerks of the Academy, who looked deep within their Magic 8-Balls before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Gilgamesh, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the balls. And finally, to all the personal assistants I fired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you uk420, and good night!

sauce:h**p://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/oscar/results.asp

shocking ..joolz surely the judges can do something about this abhorrent behaviour ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nu jerzey devil

I won the 2009 Curtian Twitchers Award :wink: For Keeping an eye out for those pesky council vans. lol

You forgot who would most likely get busted and who would most likely burn there house down

re read my post ..the opening line especially

there doesnt seem to be a best acceptance speech award ...so ill post it here

there should now be a best jump to conclusions award for underwater and the inlondon camp methinks lol

ooooohh wiffer!

so when are these awards over? i mean will anyone ever win an award or is it just a windup?

Ah damn you found us out.... its just a big pretend, an early april fools lol

No my computer has been broken at home and I've not been able to to the polls.I'm back on-line now though and only have a couple more polls to do before voting can commence, however we need to wait until decembers COTC has been decided so we can do a full calendar year of COTC contenders for the overall winner, so possibly end of Jan before we start the votes for that catergory at least.

Edited by withnail

so when are these awards over? i mean will anyone ever win an award or is it just a windup?

Ah damn you found us out.... its just a big pretend, an early april fools :(

No my computer has been broken at home and I've not been able to to the polls.I'm back on-line now though and only have a couple more polls to do before voting can commence, however we need to wait until decembers COTC has been decided so we can do a full calendar year of COTC contenders for the overall winner, so possibly end of Jan before we start the votes for that catergory at least.

Just give it to Hvy - lets rock this thing :Spam_Icon: