The Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

nice plan :blub: could have

best fook up ( like flooding the room etc)

worst grow

best first grow diary

best profile pic

I nominate my detailed ice hash run as a contender for 'best fook up' (end of joker grow diary) :smoke:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vince noir rock n roll star

• Underwater

• Comrade Stoker

• withnail

Cheers folks...I've added a few new categories thanks to the suggestions here.

Agree with you Mr Merrichet it'll be good to have links as best we can...I'll certainly have a go :smoke:

COTC winners get the Cream badge for life - will the uk420 award winners get a DISCRETE gold star with '09' on it or summat?

Like this one i made lol but better and by someone with an ounce of talent.

E: change 'cream the badge' to ' the cream badge' :unsure:

post-28971-1258820328.jpg

Edited by Underwater

there doesnt seem to be a best acceptance speech award ...so ill post it here

ladies ,gentlemen ,trolls and molls

id like to thank the academy of horticultural delights that is uk 420 for recognising the hard work and devotion that i have put in over the last year ...many turmoils have taken place and much slandering of my good character emerged of late ,this has not deterred the good people of this site for recognising such talent and for this there really should be another award just for them

anyway i digress ..i accept graciously this award and would like to thank god (not that he exists in my world ) martininlondon whom without this award would i would not be able to say this ...ner ner ner ne ne ner ner ..

to all those who believed in my talents i thank you .

to those that didnt ..hahahah suckers

id also like to thank prof nutt for stirring the shit up again ..nice one prof

ill stop there before you are dazzled

Dangerous move there Vince............writing a speech before the game starts, you have given it the kiss of death. I thank you for that, its a nice gesture to take yourself out of the running by hexing your own bid with a daft move like that.

The "inLondon" camp is most pleased with this......

Edited by MartininLondon

re read my post ..the opening line especially

there doesnt seem to be a best acceptance speech award ...so ill post it here

there should now be a best jump to conclusions award for underwater and the inlondon camp methinks :rofl:

But you reference me in it, implying its your acceptance speech Mr Noir

And you sent me a PM saying you thought Underwater plays arse conkers and is actually the best in the world at it

Edited by MartininLondon

yes i do reference you ..as its the award for best acceptance speech ..no mention of any of the actual awards at all ..therefore it should have struck you that this could in fact be a spurious fake award ..accepted by myself for my own speech ..are you sore that the thought didnt occur to you first ? wait a minute if your me and im you you should really be celebrating too ...grab a glass of champers and crack open the fererro rocher ..withnail said all winners will get either them or a big bar of toblerone (mainly cos its the only bar that wont fit up a rectum ,well not without a little inspiration first ,so he says) personally id go for the toblerone as the old rochers look too much like bum conkers to me ..all nutty and bumpy

The Rocher disintegrate on entry.

Trust me on this.

Go traditional and if possible give them conkers a full roasting first.

we have the bum conker award winner ....