The Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

Morning Funkers :guitar:

Firstly thanks to everyone who has posted this year and helped to keep UK420 ahead of the rest of the pack... quite some distance ahead actually :yinyang:

So as a celebration of UK420 and all its members let me introduce the inaugural UK420 awards.

The plan is to have various categories which you the members will vote on.There will be prizes for each category , seeds mainly but there may be other prizes too. So we will leave it to you guys to recommend the members for each category and once we have a short list we will do a voting poll, probably in a couple of weeks time.

We would also want to ensure any 1 member can only win one prize, making it a better giveaway so in the event that one person wins two prizes, we would offer the prize to the second placed member.

The list of categories is below, there may be more and feel free to suggest any categories not mentioned so far but bare in mind they have to be something a uk420 member can win the prize for, we don't want best seed company or anything like that. Have a think about the categories and who you feel should win and we will begin taking suggestions very soon.

Best grow diary

Best thread

Most helpful member

Best photo posted

Best cotc winner

Best cotc runner up ( because there were some beauties that never won )

Most enjoyable/entertaining poster

Best new member

Best introduction

Best Outdoor grow

Most interesting/entertaining video posted

Best Cult figure

Best Use of Trim- Hash/Oil etc

Any ideas, suggestions or comments welcome.

Edited by withnail

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vince noir rock n roll star

• Underwater

• Comrade Stoker

• withnail

Brilliant idea.

I'd say maybe the most entertaining / informative poster should be two seperate categories.

and perhaps we should also have most random poster, and most "politically active"

peace

Cool idea withnail, ill do my share and i wont nominate any Mods./buy you own seeds you funkers lol

Timescraper most heplfull member for conecting me with Uk Essence suplier ,phoning around and stuff,generally helping fella grower out so i dont go in details!

Best new member/introduction would be Gen131 from Babylon there is no doubt in that one! :wassnnme:

Wait whats nomination limit? Is there? Each picks one or? ,i could on on you now..you will run out off seeds eventually..lol

Edited by Herbal Kint

Could we add a category maybe with 'Best Harvester' or 'hash Maker' or something along those lines?

I'll add a nomination for that of Suburban Grow Brothers I reckon.

ETA: Combine Harvester? :wassnnme:

Edited by grobag

Brilliant idea!!

And although I have not read loads n loads of diaries I would like to nominate CAMBIUM as his tune filled diary is proper top selecta!!

I cant wait to see this as it unfolds!!

Peace

DW

:unsure:

the uk420 award for member most likely to fail

the uk420 award for biggest wazzack

the uk420 award for short term memory loss

the uk420 award for biggest plant in show

the uk420 award for short term memory loss

the uk 420 award for best fuck up

and some honorary awards

biggest digger -leepy