The Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

beware of underhand dealings from certain members of this board they will stop at nothing to influence the voting ..you have been warned

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vince noir rock n roll star

• Underwater

• Comrade Stoker

• withnail

beware of underhand dealings from certain members of this board they will stop at nothing to influence the voting ..you have been warned

Im looking forwards to all the 'sig' propoganda over the next weeks . (But I must say mr Noir , at present MIL's pulling slightly ahead . The size of his sig is bigger than more or less every post!!!)

best of luck to the humour bros.

peace

This man has the moral compass of a Nazi alley cat and he would not think twice about stealing all of your underwear and wearing it on his sex case head

This man has the moral compass of a Nazi alley cat and he would not think twice about stealing all of your underwear and wearing it on his sex case head

:wacko:

e2a - a thought for another award: the hasn't he been here before award :blub: (thanks to my better half for that one)

Edited by Arbuscule

Do not vote for Vince Noir in the up and coming UK420 awards. This man is a perverted sex case with a penchant for farm animals and muscle men in Lycra. He calls me a squinter but I know the truth. He fancies a number of members on this site and has stolen at least one pair of used underpants from each of them

Please do not vote for this squinting sex case

Disclaimer - Vince Noir is a registered trademark of HavesexwithBeasts.com and Stealingmensunderwear.co.uk

you guys would clean up as a double act :spliff:

thanks for brightening up a shitty day :unsure:

Edited by Tremont-Salby

:unsure:

Arbs is that pointed at me?

I honestly have never been here before, if I have it was to browse maybe 5 years ago but never posted.

:D

Arbs is that pointed at me?

I honestly have never been here before, if I have it was to browse maybe 5 years ago but never posted.

nah honest Mart, wasn't pointing fingers lol It was honestly just something my other half said :ninja:lol

photoshop ...you can tell by the pixels ...nice try though ,hughie greens propaganda thread has obviously had an avid reader ..

now then how would you like to explain the reason for your absence from the hemp expo this past weekend ,no wait a minute i think ..yes some nigerian guy emailed me and sent me these claiming hes in cahoots with you and in fact uhuru is your real name

pic 1 ...in the garden that you`ve mentioned in your diary ..paid for by some poor helpless death blind and incontinent old lady ..you heartless bugger

pic 2 working your evil magic on the withnail to influence this years awards ..trust me i dont think he`s that easily influenced ..you dirty bugger

pic 3 squinting at you all ..

and finally to prove squintyness in the sociopathetic mr london i found this post from him at h**p://www.poopreport.com/Poll/contact_your_anus.html

martin: (107) -- 10.25.2006

When I had the dreaded 'roids I had to apply cream onto it - this tended to mean running my finger across my a-hole a few times to make sure I was creamed up. This was followed by a good 5 minute washing of my finger then sniff to make sure I got rid of any dirty germs

and my friends is how this sordid nastiness started ..pity him for he is ill ..donations to joolz who will forward it to asda who will send on a 9roll pack of quilted andrex to ease him into normality again ..in the meantime my delusional friend may i suggest

squinters anonymouse.org

and fingerdontgothere.com

post-20433-1258659215_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1258660246_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1258660473_thumb.jpg

post-20433-1258660797.jpg

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

Inbetween the downright perversion, really chaps you both deserve a thourough spanking and in vinces case maybe a spell in custody coupled with intensive therapy and a lifetime tagging then placement in a ten mile exculsion zone from all other human beings (and animals) with high-voltage razor wire at ball height all around, can i suggest a Best Recipe Award for the cooking types and an Annual Best Non Canna COTC or just an award for the best fruit n veg.

Hmm the cooking one could be Cannabis or is it?

I mean without of course.

I feel dirty being next to those pictures.

Is it wrong to want to stroke Matrins back? Maybe comb it a little.

Tie in some bows maybe?

Lick it? :wink:

Sorry to butt in on the humour :rofl:

Thanks withnail, good idea. I'd like to make a request please but not for a category. It may take some work so I'd understand if you said no.

When the nominations are posted, is it possible to include under certain categories (e.g. best thread, best picture) links to the appropriate thread? I've had a right laugh going through some of the links posted so far and I've probably missed a few as well. It would make a great portal imo. Pardon me if you've already thought about doing this. Thanks.