Sweetseeds Perpetual

Solidopc

Update time again. Green Poison here, day 47, had it's final flush today. Runoff ec is now down to 0.27 above what is going in, which is fine for chopping in my experience. Anything under 0.3 is good. Will let her dry out a tad till 7 weeks dead and chop her. Took some sample buds off yesterday, which i am drying.

post-39187-1253660726_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1253660746_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1253660758_thumb.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solidopc

• S.K.

• AustrianToker

• goldie_2007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My god man! Those buds look absolutely delicious, nice quality photos as well. I have 1 Green Poison on the go at the moment, I wish I popped the other one. But I'll see how I get on, but by the looks of things i'm in for one hell of a treat. Thanks for the info on the black jack btw, very nice tip so it is. As I wasn't going to top her at all due to the fact she's a really small plant in veg compared to cream caramel and green poison.

thanks for all the pics mate

enjoy the smoke

Quick update, these are some superskunk x northern lights (pyramid seeds tiburan) at day 52 of 12/12, which was 3 days ago. Been on the flush for a while.

Not entirely happy with how i've done with this one. Didn't pay as much attention as i should of, so she's not as tip-top looking as i'd of liked, but she smells very good all the same.

post-39187-1254351460_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1254351473_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1254351484_thumb.jpg

This is the flower, also at day 52 and on the flush. Not as fast as my last, more jack herer leaning this one i think. Not the most photogenic plant by any means, but it smells wonderful. I've liked this strain so much, i have ordered more ch9 stuff to try, as flavour and aroma are big for me, yield not so much, and i havn't had much better tasting than this flower.

post-39187-1254351628_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1254351642_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1254351655_thumb.jpg

Last two for this update. Another shot of the ss x nl, and one of the femaleseeds Ice, pheno #1 at day 18 of 12/12. Bit more stretchy than pheno #2, yet appears perhaps a tad faster, but not much. Again too early to speculate about this one.

Onto other things, and the green poison has been drying for about a week now. The smoke is good. Aroma is skunky sweet. I read somewhere that this has big bud in it, i'm wondering if it's a big bud x early skunk cross. The same early skunk as used on the sweet tai, as there are some similarities in the taste. The flavour is earthy flower, and very nice. I wouldn't consider this particular pheno a keeper, as it lacks a bit in that dankness i like to complement the sweetness. But it has definately impressed me enough that i will be growing more, as you can tell form this 1 pheno i have grown, there will be some real crackers in there to be found. I still have 4 seeds left, which i will be running quite soon, as the speed of the plant, its ease of growth/cloning/trimming etc, plus the promise of better to be found, as this girl is by no means average , makes a real good contender for a mother plant. If this girl just had more of a penertrating weedy aroma, more suited to my palete, she would be nailed on as a mum. Another solid strain from sweetseeds though, and another i would grow again.

In veg, the jack47 is coming along nicely. Should be ready for cuttings to be taken in a week or two, and then into flower. The black jack & whitefire are still in the seedling stage, and will take a bit longer, along with the exo cheese x nl cuttings.

And a little taste of what's to come in the future once i've run through the list of sweetseed stuff i want to do first. It's all very exicting, i've ordered firstly, some sensi northern lights #5 x haze fems. I've wanted to grow the original for ages. I grew some cheap ones for my first grow and they were very nice, dank as hell, so i've wanted to try the sensi version since then. It's very expensive though, but i've finally done it, and they should arrive in a few days. Real excited about these, am very hopeful of finding a great mother from them.

While i was there, i ordered some more ch9 stuff, as i have been impressed with the flower i have tried. I grabbed the aroma, power plant, humboldt and nl#5/haze x jack33.

Super excited about all thes strains. I've still got my moham ram and psicodelicia to go too, so lots of great stuff coming up. I can't help wondering which strain is going to give me that super amazing mother. I'm sure 1 of them is going to.

post-39187-1254351924_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1254351938_thumb.jpg

Guest weedmonsta

solid... what do you rekon is the final weight of your harvest of the green poison ?? any pics of it trimmed and jarred?

I don't own a set of scales, so can't weight it. I'd guess from the looks of it after harvest and before me and the mrs started puffing it, it was about 3.5-4 ounces. Yielded well infact, particulary for its speed. It was a breeze to trim too, all bud no leaf. All these reasons are why i want to grow it again and find a killer pheno.

I don't have any pictures of the buds taken, ill grab some if i remember and have the time for you. The weed is still not into jars yet, the stalks are not nearly snapping when bent and are still a little flexible. Just in a brown paper bag for the time being.