• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solidopc

• S.K.

• AustrianToker

• goldie_2007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more shot of the flower, and a shot of my now pretty bare looking veg space. In the picture you can see the cuttings of my green poison and flower, and the seedling is the jack47. Out of the picture is a cutting of the ice plant pictured above, and my prop.

post-39187-1252884752_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252884769_thumb.jpg

Top work mate, the poison looks well nice! ;)

Have u grown out any Cream Caramel or Sweet Afgan since you started on the Sweetseeds catalogue?

Keep it up,

SK

I've grown the sweet afghani loads. More so than any of the others. Found a few different phenos in there, from musky, to hashy, to lemony hash, and earthy sweet. It's a nice plant to grow. I have pictures of it at other forums, but i can't link or mention here, let me know and i'll do so by pm if you want to see them. I still have about 6-8 of them left, but i'm going to give the jack47, black jack and psicodelicia more time from now on, as they are a nicer smoke in general, and easier to clone. Mind you, i also have the moham rahm, which is white widow crossed with the sweet affie, which could be a killa cross, so i'll likely be doing that soon too.

Edit: The Cream Caramel i havn't grown myself, but i have smoked a friends bud, and it was very nice. Allmost like syrupy sweet and covered in resin.

Edited by Solidopc

Nice one fella, respect. If you ever fancy something just let me know.

Just took my black jack out the fridge, and will germ it tomorrow. I allmost went for the moham ram, as i havn't dine it before. But it's only two weeks until i plant another, so i can do it then. I will be very interested to see the black jack and jack47 flowering alongside each other, and the differences in them from their pollen donors.

Edited by Solidopc

The Green Poison is very fast. Day 40 today, and you could chop it now and smoke it. But i gave it it's first flush of mollasses and water earlier, and will do one more with mollasses, then plain water everyday until about day 45-52, when it will certainly be ready for the chop.

Just stuck a Black Jack into germ aswell tonight. So will have the Jack47 and the BJ going side-by-side, which will be interesting to watch.

Green Poison, day 44. Getting a lil tip burn from the flushing which started at day 40! She could come down now easily, but i'll give her a couple more days.

post-39187-1253412499_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1253412509_thumb.jpg

Great work solidopc! Sounds like you are quite a fan of the old SweetSeeds with all the strains you been trying. Must say of the 3 strains I have on the go, I find the Black Jack to be least vigourous growing but the stems on them are the sturdiest I have seen, they feel un-snappable :v:

Goldie_2007 :fish:

Cheers fellas. I appreciate your views and posts.

Goldie 2007 - Don't let the black jack fool you. They might not be vegging quick, but they come into their own in flower.

It's funny you mention the sturdy stems, as me and my mate both noticed this. We fimmed ours, and they all had strurdy branches, but a couple had such thick, strong bud shoots, with such large, bulbous joints at the stems, the stem of the leaf and the leaf itself were pushed at 45 degree angles dowards, so they were basically pointing down diagonally toward the floor. And if you gave one of the bud shoots a tug, the whole plant would come with it. Like bloody steel gerders or something , :wink:. Those branches will hold some large buds at the end, it yields really well, particulary i found when fimmed or topped.

I potted up a black jack last night into coco, to join the jack47, as i think it will be great to see them take each other on in a battle of the sweetseeds jack crosses. I'd lean toward the black jack, but nothing ever seems to go as you expect, and both are fantastic anyway.

Hello,

Lovely buds mate :wink: ...

Thanks for BlackJack info mine are seven days into 12/12,

Took my cuttings today incase there's a keeper.

Keep up the good growing & pics...

Peace & Light

Mrm :rofl:

Edited by Mr Mullen

Nice Blackjack info, got my new clones fimmed/topped/LST'd for the next bout so hopefully will see some better growth from them, TBH I think the ones am growing I have let go to long in the final pots before flowering and then rather daftly missed a Mg def on them, resulting in what looks to me will be a lower than average yield, I may be mistaken and they might do alot of growth at the end, we'll see...

Goldie_2007 :wassnnme:

If you want to see my old black jack mother in flower and all my other sweetseeds pictures, you can find them here, i posted them in each of the strain sections for the ones i tried. I only did it there and not here, as i allready had the pics in my album there, and i no longer have them on my laptop to upload here. I can't link, so you'll have to copy and paste and do the relevant editing. This is my black jack mother at 11 weeks.

hxxp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f129/black-jack-black-domina-jack-herer-12501/

Edit: Forgot to add, not sure how with all the talk of black jack, i potted one up myself last night, to join the jack47 in veg. Thought it would be fun to have both the sweetseeds jack hybrids going side-by-side in a head-to-head. Also potted up on eof ograskals fire og kush x the white fems. As usual into coco+perlite.

Edited by Solidopc