Sweetseeds Perpetual

Solidopc

Ahoy folks! Much respect to sweetseeds for letting my jump on the competiton bandwagon. Using my own sweetseeds seeds i have bought over the last 18 months or so. I'll be running a perpetual grow, and any seeds i plant for the next few months will be from sweetseed stock. I have quite a few of their varieties, so will hopefully get through the lot if we're lucky.

Right, down to business. As i said, i am running a perpetual grow. Aiming to harvest a plant every couple of weels or so, though i'm not anal about it. I don't set strict times, i just do as i do. You kind of get used to doing it like this and know when you need to start someting off anyway after a while.

I'll be growing exclusively in a coco/perlite mix, roughly 70/30. Really great medium, huge growth, amazing health, massive buds. Nutrients used will be canna coco a+b, cx regen-a-root & headmasts, and a dash of monster bloom. Flowering will be happening in a 1x1x2 metre budbox under a 400watt hps. Using a 150 fan, filter and rvk for extraction, stand up fans inside the tent.

So......:ninja:. As i didn't know about this competition when i restarted my perpetual, i have a couple of other strains on the go aswell. For now, my sweetseeds offering will be green poison. I was recommened this strain, along with wild rose by carlos via email some months ago, so am really looking forward to it.

Along with my green posion, is a super skunk x northern lights, ice and ch9 flower.

Below are 2 pictures of the green poison (two on the right, group shot on the left) as that's all it will let me put in one post, i'll put up more in a mo. This girl has been cloned, (roots very well), and has been flowering for 26 days today, along with the ssxnl and ch9 flower.

She's not a massive feeder, likes slightly lighter than others. She's very fast also, coming along faster than the ch9 flower and ssxnl, which were fast last time, so 7 weeks i think will be right on for this strain. Also is producing much more resin than the other two.

Her scent is lovely. I liken it to slightly sour fruit. Very nice, and sticky.

For my next sweetseeds strain, allready planted is jack47. Grew this out last year and was very impressed. Was a beautiful statuesque plant with bubbly calyxs, and a darker green colour than the black jack had. She smelt piney sweet, with acidic edges. Very nice, hoping to get something similar. She will also be cloned. After her, i will be more than likely doing black jack, or moham rahm, but could be psicodelicia, too many to choose from. Enjoy! Peace, Solid.

post-39187-1251844353_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1251844369_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1251844383_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solidopc

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solidopc

• S.K.

• AustrianToker

• goldie_2007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And finally, here's the other two plants. First shot is the superskunkxnorthernlights, or tiburan as it's called by the breeder. Second two are the ch9 flower. You can see the ch9 flower has a much different calyx formation. It doesn't produce very dense buds. They're not airy, just not hugely dense. Loose bud i'd cal it. The aroma and flavour was second to none though, and it exploded into growth the last week, and suprised me. Kind of like the ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan. Peace and respect. Solid.

post-39187-1251845598_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1251845609_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1251845621_thumb.jpg

Guest Healthystealthy

excellent m8 il be following with interest, ive got 3 Green Poison going into flower next week so nice to see what i can expect, whats the stretch like on em? ive supercropped mine to try & tame them slightly

all the best dude :ninja:

Healthy :rofl:

excellent m8 il be following with interest, ive got 3 Green Poison going into flower next week so nice to see what i can expect, whats the stretch like on em? ive supercropped mine to try & tame them slightly

all the best dude :)

Healthy ;)

Thanks fellas, appreciate the comments. The stretch on the green poison is not too bad. I fimmed mine, and it about doubled in height. You can see from the picture of the group shot, the ch9 flower on the right hand side is taller than the green poison and ssxnl. They both about doubled, the ch9 flower has not quite tripled, probably 2.5 times it's original height. When they went in they were all within 2 inches of each other, and all were fimmed.

Nice one solidopc! ;) Will be watching your grow with interest and big up to sweetseeds. :) Keep them pics coming... good luck for the comp.

AT ;)

Some pictures. Going to have to do multiple posts, as i can't fit many pictures into 1 post.

Here are 3 pictures of the green poison, day 32 of 12/12. Being fed growtek monster bloom with it's feeds now. Smelling deliciously fruity, and keeps coming with the resin.

The seedling in the picture is my jack47, recently potted up into coco/perlite. Give it another two weeks and i'll have a black jack going alongside her.

post-39187-1252356836_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252356848_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252356859_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252356889_thumb.jpg

Another 3 pictures of the green poison. Can't wait to see these buds start fattening up properly. I can tell it's going to kick off very soon. Peak flowering as been reahced and it's time for the swelling to start.

post-39187-1252357097_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357108_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357120_thumb.jpg

Three more pictures. This time the ch9 flower, also at day 32. Starting to catch up this one now. It came really fast, out of nowhere the last time, and it's starting to do something similar again. Can't wait for this one also, one of my favourite grown and smoked.

post-39187-1252357242_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357255_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357279_thumb.jpg

Last three pictures. First a shot of a leaf from the ch9 flower. Then one of my femaleseeds ice at day 10 of 12/12. The other is still in veg and will go in sometime this week to keep the perpetual ticking over. Lastly is a weird top head from a ssxnl. Kind of a double head, looks like a bum from above, lol.

post-39187-1252357392_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357407_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252357415_thumb.jpg

yes... yes... yes... very nice! keep up the good work. The green poisons are looking lovely and the others too, can't wait to flower mine!

AT lol

Green Poison, day 38. Starting to fatten up now, and i'll be starting the flush after its next feed. Smells real good, sweet fruity smell, with a sour edge. Very very frosty, and a definate 7 weeker i rekon. Allways get what it says on the tin with sweetseeds. Most breeders flowering times are whack.

post-39187-1252884318_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252884331_thumb.jpg

post-39187-1252884352_thumb.jpg