Budology Number One

Blayz'd

Welcome to Budology Number One and my first grow diary.

I've got my passport ready to go so we're all set on that front. :blub:

More importantly, the seeds are here and also ready to go. Very nice they are too but it will be a week before I bring these seeds to life. So I'll start this off now with a couple pictures and some info about the strains I have. Then, when I pop the seeds I'll take proper photos of the seeds being planted in their new homes and continue the diary from there. :thumsup:

Love the logo on these packs too. Also, I sort of had to translate and rewrite the descriptions of the strains. I don't speak Spanish so if I have anything wrong, my apologies, just let me know and I'll correct any mistakes I've made. So, no more talking. The strains I've been kindly bestowed with are:

post-20749-1248715932_thumb.jpg

Flash Back #2

An upgrade of Sweet Seeds Flash Back, a stabilized hybrid which is the result of crossing two sets of genetics of the highest quality. Flo, being an exceptional mother, was crossed with a White Widow selected for its intense scent and resin production. The result is a beautiful plant covered in trichomes with an exquisite fruity aroma with hints of strawberry, fruits of the forest and humus. This variety has in intense cerebral effect making it ideal for those seeking an intellectual and creative high.

Genetics: Flo x White Widow

Indica/Sativa: 40%-60%

THC: 15-20%, CBD: 0,9, CBN: 0,5%

Indoor flowering time: 8-9 weeks.

post-20749-1248715947_thumb.jpg

Psicodelicia

Psicodelicia is the result of a cross-bred plant originating from the United States being crossed with a Nepali plant, whose spicy aroma reminds of places where coffee is toasted. Psicodelicia is sativa dominant but has a very short flowering time of around 9 weeks. Giving large generous buds heavily coated in glorious sticky resin. Psicodelicia has an extremely stimulated high which is characteristic of a sativa strain and is a highly productive plant. Its aroma is different from other genetic verities in that it has a fresh citric aroma and an Asian spiced coffee scent that work together to form a soft, delicate and unusual sativa flavour. Being a sativa, its 'high' is energetic, clear and exciting which makes it ideal for producing artistic and creative work.

Due to its high productivity and short flowering period, it suits growers who want to fill up their grow room with mainly sativa genetics.

Genetics: Nepali x Unknown US cutting

Indica/Sativa: 30%-70%.

THC: 15-20% CBD: 0,9% CBN: 0,5%

Indoor flowering time: 8-9 weeks.

post-20749-1248715940_thumb.jpg

Moham Ram

Our personal homage to the father of STS without which our female varieties would not exist and of course we are very grateful to him, and for this reason we have dedicated to him a truly exceptional plant.

This genetic variation is based on the selection of White widow which we have crossed with our sweet selection of S.A.D S1. White Widow gives a fresh, floral, fruity touch to the sweet musk of our SAD. The result is an ideal plant, bursting with flavour of Indian predominance. It has spectacular production of glandular trichomes and a powerful lasting effect. It blooms quickly, is easy to cultivate and has an exquisite aroma.

Genetics: White Widow x S.A.D S1

Indica/Sativa: 85%-15%

Indoor flowering time: 8 weeks

THC: 18-21% CBD: 1,4% CBN: 0,6%

:ninja:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blayz'd

• net2-3

• bizzaro

• withnail

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice start squire :thumsup:

Look forward to the study in budology and Blayz'd first diary all rolled into one...nice :blub:

Nice one Blayz'd - am hoping to do the Flash Back #2 myself soon, so will be coming back here for info. Best o' luck mucker - keep 'er lit. :ninja:

Guest Healthystealthy

Hey Blayz'd, good choices there m8 :rofl:

all the best duder

Healthy :ninja:

e2a - cos i forgot to say looking forward to your first diary :P

Edited by Healthystealthy

• 4 months later...

Right, best get started then. I had a month of growing, six months ago... but we're back in action now. So here we go.

I like photos, so we'll crack on with them instead of you having to read my ramblings :realcool:

Actually, one thing before I start. I had 9 seeds, I thought I planted all nine too but one has gone awol on me. Basically one of the seeds didn't pop, psicodelica number 2 it was. She never showed up for the party. So I gave her a couple days more than the rest to pop just incase she was shy. After that time I couldn't resist the urge to go digging to see what happened. I expected to find at least a seed with a tap root. Possible some sort of problem where the root had become tangled. After carefully excavating the mud from the pot. I found no seed, no root. Nothing but mud. So somewhere along the line that seed has disappeared. Usually, when this happens, I get 2 plants in the same pot. Not this time though, it would look to me that before we even start, one of the nine is no more. Or at least missing in action.

So. Seeds pop. Would've been 100% had I not lost that one seed.

tn_gallery_20749_1273_36739.jpg

Inside 3 days the flashbacks, all 3, popped at the exact same time. Basically to the minute, they came up perfectly in sync like some plant display team. The next day psicodelica #3 germed and the next day Moham ram #1,2,3 and psicodlica #1 appeared above ground. That same day, I snapped half a cotyledon off Moham Ram #1. Basically when that one popped the cotyledon was discoloured, it was yellow. I touched it, it snapped. It's not doing so bad now though. I learned that the plants will still grow if you only snap them.... but if you completely remove them, worse things happen and the plant refuses to grow.

In a day or so. First leaves start to form. Even from this young there are differences. In shapes and stuff. How fast they're growing etc. Here you can see difference and the Moham Ram #1 with the broken cotyledon I was on about.

tn_gallery_20749_1273_152897.jpgtn_gallery_20749_1273_38382.jpgtn_gallery_20749_1273_54648.jpg

While I'm here messing with photos. I'd like to request a favour from our friends blessed with a macro camera. See these on this leaf. I'm not sure what they are or what they look like with more magnification. So if anyone can get me a photo of these little balls on these leaves, magnified like macro, I'd appreciate that. I'm guessing it's just water or something coming out of the leaf. Not sure though, just wanna see them closer.

tn_gallery_20749_1273_26715.jpg

So, all the seeds pop and I think they like each others company.

tn_gallery_20749_1273_60796.jpg

A day or two later

tn_gallery_20749_1273_24087.jpgtn_gallery_20749_1273_136015.jpg

A day after that

tn_gallery_20749_1273_354512.jpg

My fave plant is psicodelica #3. It has some strange leaf effect going on. A sort of thistle effect compared to the others, and the cotyledons on that are double the size of the others. Mad plant. Check the difference on the leaves now and you'll see what I mean by the thistle effect. First is flashback #1. Next is Psicodelica #3. The Psicodelica is kicking ass so far. Seems to grow harder than all the rest. When I had a closer look yesterday the Psicodelica had overtaken the flashbacks, even though they popped a day early. Is that vigour? Anyway, check these mad thistle leaves :realcool:

tn_gallery_20749_1273_171686.jpgtn_gallery_20749_1273_132433.jpg

Anyway, it's about time we got some plants on the go again. This not growing business has been depressing me a bit. I'll be back with updates or interesting stuff when and as it happens.

:)

Oh yeah, you like my dog tags? I've tried loads of things to label my plants. Tape, stickers, labels, writing on pots. Nothing beats dog tags. I think I'll get metal ones for my mums from now on :( ..... so much for crackin on with photos lol

... and so far we have an eagle and a palm tree, look.... it's no seagul, tis an eagle! lol

tn_gallery_20749_1273_82105.jpgtn_gallery_20749_1273_27473.jpg

Edited by Blayz'd

it will be a week (3 months!) before I bring these seeds to life
:wink: only pullin' ya leg! :B):

Hey Blayz'd - nice strains you got there and very nice pics!

Good Luck with them... :)

Dorko :no: