Bud Smells Rank

webby

I use dishwasher powder to clean my jars and bongs. Works extremely well.

I am a new convert to curing but am way sold on it now! I am down to smoking kief I've cured in glass jars and although the gear was fairly rank to begin with it is a really smooth smoke now :( (though I need to smoke twice as much to get half as stoned)

cheers, BN

post-115-1078012008.jpg

Edited by BridesNightie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skinny d

• sittingrelaxing

• webby

• Urakhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curing jars should be airtight. Go for the rubber seal ones. Jam jars and the like are only airtight when sealed in the factory. those are no good unless the cap is sucked in.

Airtight or not, mold will happen if its damp. You can put silicon gel cap bags in the jars to attract any moisture and stop the mold- especially if its packed in too much.

• 1 month later...

yeah, this whole curing thing turns out to be alot more important than i ever thought! explains some of the crap skunk ive had over the years. looked great, smelt great - but barely touched the sides as far as getting me buttered.

shy