Gp, Bj, Cc Grow Diary!

Dutchie

lookin good - my gp's are hungry buggers. On 1ml grow and 4ml bloom from 3rd week flower. They needed epsoms 2 wk in. Good luck with the buddin :B):

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutchie

• Yamatoka

• withnail

• DtH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey S.K thanks for droppin in dude, perfect timing really lol

Heya Yama

Cheers for the advice dude, they have definitely been the hungriest out of the 3 strains so far. So I will definitely be keeping a close eye on how much I feed them compared to the rest, give them a bit extra etc. All of them are looking quite hungry though so can't wait to give them a bit of feed and watch em all perk up :(

Bought some twine today so I can tie my girls down later :wink: really want them to fill the space they have by using the stretch to my advantage.

After growing Killer Skunk i think the stretch from these Sweet Seeds is gonna be suprising

Oh and btw lads, theres 2 jars of killer skunk in the corner... help yourselves... hah, i've always wanted to say that in a diary, normally I never have anything to smoke whilst growing. It's a first for me lol

I'll update with pics soon enough

cheers

Day 4 Flowering

Thought I'd do a quick update as I just gave them a feeding.

Added 1ml Grow / 1ml Bloom per ltr

I also tied all plants down with some twine to help promote lower branch growth.

Gave all plants a trim down near the bottom, all lower side branches were removed as they wont receive enough light anyway.

This is my first attempt at training, it was much easier than I expected! Check out the Green Poison, she's doin the splits! lol

Pics : Groupshot, CC untopped

post-32338-1259790827_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1259790863_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dutchie

Looking good mate... should start to get interesting about now :spliff:

Cheers for the Killer Skunk in your jars.... very kind of you but I'm afraid I smoked it all...that was your christmas stash too weren't it ? :spliff:

Good luck with the bondage :stoned:

Looking good mate... should start to get interesting about now :rofl:

Cheers for the Killer Skunk in your jars.... very kind of you but I'm afraid I smoked it all...that was your christmas stash too weren't it ? :rofl:

Good luck with the bondage :yinyang:

:yes:

Only getting interesting now is it?!?! so all 4 pages I've done so far aint interesting, well I never. Vegging is far more exciting than flowering, your crazy to think otherwise! and the cheek of you finishing of them jars, by help yourself i didnt mean fill up your pockets with me weed! :rofl:

the bondage seems to be working alright actually, just popped up to water them now, hadn't seen them since i last tied em down. They've picked up and grown another few inches already, had to tie down the CC's/BJ a bit more as they are much taller than the Green Poison, gonna have to compensate for height with a pot or something if she dont catch up

drank 12 ltrs between em, drank the drainage really quick so had to give more!

Probs gonna continue tightning the twine to keep 3 of the plants down and hopefully result in more tops for the 2 untopped plants, really thinkin i shuda topped the lot at this stage!

k im stoned n just waffling on about my plants, heres some pics until next time :oasma:

post-32338-1260130942_thumb.jpg

and heres another pic so u can see the Green Poison slacking in the height department, but not to worry as i hear shes gonna be a fine smoke a decent yielder, unless i feck up :yinyang:

post-32338-1260131218_thumb.jpg

Day 12 Flowering

Watered them, decided to take some pics as they've really perked up now. Stretching alot, starting to fill the space in the grow and deficiencies are disapearing. Green Poison is looking extremely healthy, lovely green leathery type leaves. All of them are lookin good really. The last minute training I decided to do has definitely proved beneficial anyway.

Cream Caramel untopped especially loves it, created new tops and a nice even canopy as a result, same with the Black Jack.

Temps are improving. Still feeding 1mlGrow/Bloom. No Epsoms yet. For watering I now fill my 8 x 2 ltr bottles up and leave them in my room for 2 days, apparently this is much better, i was previously just filling them straight up from the tap and watering immediately (cold water). Probably a noob mistake, but meh, learning all the time :wacko:

Pics :1st - Overhead shot / 2nd - Black Jack, showing the new tops shooting straight up above canopy (main cola on left bent down) / 3rd - Untopped CC just to show all the new tops (main cola on right)... by main cola i mean main stem

Will try wait a while for next update... but every time i go up there i just get so excited and end up taking more pics :spliff: (only get to pop up every 2-3 days unfortunately)

Until next time

post-32338-1260406466_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1260406474_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1260406483_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy

Day 21 since 12/12

Not looking good at the moment. Plants seem a bit unhappy, apart from Green Poison. Not sure what the problem is, could be many things. Temperatures mainly. Can low temps result in drooping unhappy plants?

I bought an Oil Rad today, 500W. This should defo make a difference in the temps.

Plants are just extremely stressed, not sure why, doing a wet / dry cycle when watering. Added 1st dose of Epsoms 2 days ago. So I'm hoping this will also help the droopyness of me plants.

Any comments/recommendations appreciated.

post-32338-1261256906_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1261256914_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1261256921_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd add that I've moved my Grow tent down into my bedroom as temps in attic just werent managable... it's absolutely freezin out!

Hoping they will perk up soon as the cold has definitely been holding them back. Will take pics once they do :applause:

Go on then, I'll add a pic of a 3 week bud, can see some purple in it from the cold :applause:

Temps are currently at a steady 20C... finally!

post-32338-1261621024_thumb.jpg

Never guess what, temps are now 22C lights off... compared to 7C when in the attic :smoke: . Big improvement and I hope the plants show their appreciation with massive buds!

Day 30 12/12. They have fallen behind due to the fact the temps were really low in my attic so it slowed them down almost to a hault. Over 3 weeks flowering in the attic. They're finally happy and thriving since i moved the tent into my bedroom. They look a bit hungry so I've upped the feed to 1ml Grow, 3ml Bloom and will be maintaining this unless they continue to grow hungry.

The buds are finally starting to get nice n' crystally

And some pics... Group shot / Black Jack (the training allowed those lower branches to catch up, really liking this plant so far!)

post-32338-1261963885_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1261963894_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dutchie

1st picTopped Cream Caramel... not the best shot. Has a nice even canopy thanks to the topping and training. I unfortunately snapped the main branch on this one, basically went to far with the training and resulted in the 'splits', literally. Used some clingfilm and twine to tie her back together and she has healed nicely. Buds/crystals on both main colas are producing at same speed as other plants.

2nd pic Untopped Cream Caramel seems to be much healthier looking, canopy isn't as even, but still gonna produce a nice main cola :wink:

post-32338-1261964036_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1261964061_thumb.jpg

and finally, Green Poison which has stayed healthy until now, seems to have a small bit of possibly LSF or maybe a bit burnt, will take another day or 2 to determine. Hopefully its just a bit of a burn

close up budshot of Black Jack, all the rest basically look the same anyway. Will do individual budshots as they develop more.

post-32338-1261964404_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1261964413_thumb.jpg