• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutchie

• Yamatoka

• withnail

• DtH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

........ this weed is quality stuff! *tokes on his spliff filled with Green Poison and some fingerhash*

Cheers Yama, so far Black Jack is the winner but I'm gonna be patient and wait on a bit of a cure to judge properly and give one of my very... special... smoke reports. I read your post the day I chopped and instantly as I read it I started chopping\

up the buds into smaller sections, cheers for that :blub:

Sup DtH! cheers.. totally agree with ya, Green Poison is an absolute stunner of a plant! and don't worry... I might still have a bit of a moan in me yet, ya love my rants really :D

Mr Mullen.. really appreciate it dude, nice one... take it handy :unsure:

redeyes420... should see my eyes right now :wink: cheers m8

Sir Withnail, really appreciate you giving me all this free weed mate was extremely nice of you and of course the peeps at Sweet Seeds.. im high as a kite and you're all to blame :yes:

hey net, cheers dude.. i'm enjoying it right now :Dlol

Heres some pics of some budzz

First is Cream Caramel, then Green Poison

post-32338-1266447156_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1266447166_thumb.jpg

Here we have Black Jack... such a beauty this plant, the pistils are a real dark orange almost a red. Really makes the buds look pretty. The smell from this one is stands out from the rest by far. So fruity and just delicious.... kept it's smell through the drying stage aswell which is really nice. Taste doesn't resemble it yet, but that's where the cure comes in... also a pic of all the jars. Not all filled to the brim, i wanted to seperate strains and stuff, will be giving some jars away also so had to spread em out. But still... by far my best harvest yet. I used to only have 3 jars :thumsup:... now i need 7 :)

post-32338-1266447704_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1266447743_thumb.jpg

put in the wrong pic there... that's a pic of roots after i chopped. Here's the actual Black Jack bud..

and a pic of some of the victims of my grow... first time using these, realised after a day that the flies that land on them are still alive for a day or so... poor feckerrs lol

will do another update when im capable, struggling to finish this spliff :(:thumsup::)

*Dutchie falls into bed*

post-32338-1266448139_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1266448178_thumb.jpg

Right, I'm alive and awake now, had some Coffee. Was some hit off that Green Poison spliff last night, a very spicey flavour from the weed, was quite nice.

Just wanted to do a quick update on each plant as I didn't really say much and once I get home from work I'll probably be blazing again and will be far to stoned to be interested in doing a diary update lol:D

Green Poison - Easy to grow plant, reacts well to topping or any kind of training. Any of it's canopy level buds will be fat and extremely dense. So next time I grow this one, I'm going to top and train each plant so I get a nice even canopy with lots of tops! Really gonna enjoy growing this one next time as I will grow out the plant, clone it and flower the clones... start training early on. Unlike this grow I started training when I went into 12/12!

Black Jack - Like the Green Poison this one is easy to grow... but not just easy, it's super easy! Literally... not a problem with this plant. Stayed perfect the whole way through. She reacted well to a steady basic feeding schedule and was just a dream to grow! The buds really say it all at this stage, really solid, smell delicious and she was the first to finish due to receiving the least amount of stress!

Cream Caramel - Vigorous plant during Veg, really towers over the others in terms of growth. When I changed these to 12/12 they instantly showed signs of deficiency, I tried to compensate but failed as I'm not the best grower of all time. But next time I grow these, when I switch to 12/12 I'll be ready and I will start them off with an increase dose of food. Throughout the grow I will increase and go over the recommend dosage. They turned out to be very leafy. I really didn't do this plant justice in fairness, the buds aren't solid... I did something wrong with them anyway. But all that said, the smoke is still tastey and knocks me off my feet. I just know they could have gone alot better, they have the potential anyway.

Over all, growing 3 different strains has been great fun and now having 7 jars full of bud is just awesome. I have a load of trim/air bud aswell, which I'm probably going to make Canna Butter with tonight and also make some Pollen from with the remainder.

Gonna make chocolates out of the canna butter as I failed at quitting the tobacco as my lungs just couldn't handle pure spliffs. So I'm going to try again, give my lungs a break for a while.... and just eat chocolates each day. This will make quitting the baccy easier as I'll come home, eat a chocolate, do all the usual bits and bobs, by the time i sit down to chill and 'smoke a spliff time' i'll already be stoned and be in the mood of playing games, watching tv and chillaxing, no need for smoking!

Once my lungs are back in shape, I'll have all my cured bud to try... awww yea :spliff: my plan is flawless.

I hope to Germ the remaining seeds soon and continue on the diary with all 3 strains. However, I might have to shut the grow room down for a while. I should know for sure within the week!

Cheers all and take it easy :B): :wink:

Edited by Dutchie

nice one dutchie .

great reports .

Ive still one bj seed waiting for its moment, so I hope mine turn out (half) as well as yours did.

enjoy your harvest , and atb for quitting the evil nick m8

peace

geeeep

Great report and it sounds like you've earned yourself some top smoke there. Thanks for all the information.

If the Cream Caramel was a bit leafy and underfed it sounds like you had the balance of nitrogen and phosphorous out with too much N during bloom :clapping: Thanks very much for the heads up on this one as my Cream Caramels are two days into flowering, I'll make sure they get plenty of bloom :yep: