• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutchie

• Yamatoka

• withnail

• DtH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey andy, thanks man... that's the Black jack at the front, the cream caramels are the ones at the back right Lovin the black jack, shes doin the best by far. I've made a fair few fuck ups already, need to be more careful. But they'll pull through easy.

Heres the Green poison after 90 minutes since last pic. She's still alive, but the leaves seemed to have totally dried out, well most of them. Amazing how sturdy canna plants are!

Should really pick up after a pot up, they're in dire need. It's gonna be very cramped in here after 2-3 more weeks :rofl:

Until next time :wink:

post-32338-1254170328_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Day 31

Potted up today so I did... after putting them in 6" pots. They really really needed it, they were drying out to quickly in them small pots. Getting to big for them aswell. I wanted to try hold off potting up as much as possible so they dont get to big during veg, they have another 4 weeks minimum in veg till my flower room is free again! All my KS cuttings rooted so I actually have to many plants, gonna find it hard to throw out some of my first sucessful cuttings :yinyang::unsure: Can't wait to make cuttings from all these sweet seeds strains tho! my 2nd attempt should be much better

They were previously in B&Q Seedling/Cutting soil. Just potted up to Plagron Allmix soil, so they should pick up In the next few days. Had to trim some damage off the leaves. Pic order = GP, 2 x CC, Black Jack infront of them (always will be in this order too :spliff: )

Before pot up, then picture of em in their gaf and new pots!

post-32338-1254938416_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1254938458_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1254938469_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Day 40 and these girls of mine are lookin really nice!

Checked on em tonight and I brought around 4 sets of used/wasted batteries with me. Mixed and matched some of the batteries to get some power into the cam and finally got to take some pics! lol

Very pleased with the growth, they've definitely taken a liking to potting up and they must like the All Mix soil as the roots are growing like crazy, all leaves are extremely big and healthy

Temps are still steady, 18-20 degrees lights off and up to 26 degrees lights on. Watered them 2 days ago, should be due another water tomorrow or sunday. The roots are growing so well... they're like vines growing out of the bottom of the pot.

and teh pics - Group shot first, Black Jack close up, Green Poison close up and then the 2 Cream Caramels, one of which (left) has been topped. Looking at other grows I've only really seen a massive Single cola from this plant and she doesn't seem very branchy so wanted to see what 1 topped is like. I will also be topping the Green poison soon enough. Since the Black jack has caught up, I think I'll top her too lol

post-32338-1255726575_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1255726608_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1255726617_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1255726625_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dutchie

You can see in the previous Black Jack close up pic that theres 2 other plants in the pic, the 1 on the right is KS and has some signs of LSF. The mothers of these KS are in flower at the moment and are totally infected with LSF. All me sweet seeds are uninfected. My veg room was packed... so I decidded to bin 3 potted KS cuttings and 3 neglected cuttings left in a propagator for 2 weeks heh.

So now I gots all this space for my 4 sweet seeds! I might give KS a go in the future, but the pheno I had seemed to want to get LSF, wierd.

Heres the plants with the extra space and also 1 of the Cream Caramels to show the explosion of roots! blurry pic as i was rushing due to lack of battery power in cam.

Can't bloody wait to put these girls into flower!!!

Take it easy lol

post-32338-1255726968_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1255726982_thumb.jpg

Looking nice and lush there Dutchie, they've certainly fully recovered from their early tribulations :wink:

How much longer before you flower them out ? Should be a right treat in there in a few weeks time :unsure:

Hope you get something sorted out with your LSF very soon :shock: ... tis a right bugger innit :rofl:

Hey withnail, thanks for droppin in mate, they have certainly picked up from all the damage and stress I've been dishing out to them... I was testing them you see... intentional mistakes to monitor their recovery, you thought it was an accident? bah! I know what i'm doing!.... :ouch::rofl:

Once my KS1/KS2 are finished in the flower room I will be putting these in, will take cuttings once I put them in the flower room and also give them a few days recovery then I'll be switchin to 12/12! So around 3-4 weeks I'd say, depends on KS really, they're 5 weeks flower at the moment, should only take 9 weeks max I'd imagine, however I do have LSF so.... not to sure how things will turn out!

A kind soul gifted me with some essence so the killers should make it to the finish line! Will be giving my sweet seeds a spray with it also to prevent any further infections.

Really liking the look of these sweet seeds though, very impressed, lovely fat stems and massive fan leaves so they should be capable of holding some fat ass buds :D

alls i can say is youre just lucky i aint in this comp :)

good luck to ya o pale one...that irish skin could use a tan

i am coming with you if you win, i need to. youve seen the state of my grow, so if you dont, i might have to kill you.

latez :stoned:

Edited by DtH

Free seeds? :smug: any for me? :B):

Sorry man... the best I can do is let you watch me grow some stank ass buds from free seeds, sit back and enjoy my friend :yahoo:

DtH a master grower... here... in my attempt for a diary. What an honour! :yinyang::)

What you mean IF I win, it's obvious I'm gonna win, check them pics out above... Mr Mullen can't even take pics that good, I'm a pr0. :nuke:

But you've got it wrong anyway, if I win, you better come to the dam with me or I'll be the one doin the killin!!!

thanks for droppin in me ol' flower and don't worry I'll update this diary with some more pics using me amazing photography skillzortronz :spliff:

:notworthy: less of the master grower nonsense please im cringing. acting like you aint always dissing my shitty set up, waving ur 600 round in my face :yahoo:

good luck with the pics. remember point and shoot mate, point and shoot lol

Haha, Dutchie m8y, didn't realise you had a sweetseeds diary on the go! You should have it in your sig... (ur current one gave me more than a chuckle though.. lol )

They are looking extremely healthy. You are doing them proud! Got CC and BJ seeds in the fridge myself, so will be watching :)

All the best m8 :yep:

Dorko :wink:

DtH, stick around long enough and you'll see my 600w in action, what are you using again? 400w? :rofl:lol:rofl:

Cheers for droppin in dorko, both strains sound great man i can't wait :rofl:

lol yama, yeah the green poison really did take some abuse, she made one hell of a recovery tho!

Day 48 Veg

I topped Green Poison yesterday, seen a good few people recommend it so couldn't refuse. Seems to have the best side branches too, so once in flower room i might tie her down a bit to see if they catch up. Not enough room in current space to do any LST unfortunately. This plant has great leaf structure, totally different to my Cream caramel and Black Jack.

CC1 was topped and is still recovering, the 2 new main branches seem to have wierd leaves growing so will see how she gets on. CC2 remains untopped aswell as BJ! want a big fat main cola from BJ so i do

At this stage they're taking around 900ML water each.

And some Pics, Black Jack up first.

post-32338-1256416297_thumb.jpg

post-32338-1256416310_thumb.jpg